Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in that post is accurate.

50% chance at MVP. Average 150 yards... actually averaging 120 with a 60 yard stinker in cleveland... literally everything I said is true and you think that i got owned when Henry posted 23 on 98 carries and didnt even play the whole game cuz the titans are terrible and Henry was the entire offense. Even tannehills 50 yard run where he ran a 5 second 40 yard dash to the endzone was cuz of henry

Everything in that post is accurate.

50% chance at MVP. Average 150 yards... actually averaging 120 with a 60 yard stinker in cleveland... literally everything I said is true and you think that i got owned when Henry posted 23 on 98 carries and didnt even play the whole game cuz the titans are terrible and Henry was the entire offense. Even tannehills 50 yard run where he ran a 5 second 40 yard dash to the endzone was cuz of henry
You’re so confident. You offered a bet. I made the parameters. Then you’re not so confident anymore.

L-A-M-E

If it weren't for that bs Cleveland game, I think Henry might have broken the single season rushing record.

I think Rodgers and Henry should get Co-MVP's.

Not looking through the previous 20 pages right now but there are few that seemed certain BDH would not reach 2K.
Go ahead, fess up.
Bring out your dead (wrong) opinions.

I think he should get mvp.

Anytime a man sets a franchise single season rushing record on a team that's been around as long as we have and has the likes of Campbell, George, and Chris Johnson, you should get it.

I mwa Rodgers and Mahomes had great seasons.

But Henry just had a top 5 all time season at his position. Give it to him.

That said, they won't.

NFL favors the QB in every way. It's so easy for a QB to throw for 350 yards with ease these days. QB stats this day and age don't even impress me anymore.

Go against the grain and give it to the RB. Henry has been well deserving of this award for 2 years in a row. If Henry can't win MVP, then I don't think anyone ever outside a QB will ever win it. Not a good look on the NFL.

NFL favors the QB in every way. It's so easy for a QB to throw for 350 yards with ease these days. QB stats this day and age don't even impress me anymore.

Go against the grain and give it to the RB. Henry has been well deserving of this award for 2 years in a row. If Henry can't win MVP, then I don't think anyone ever outside a QB will ever win it. Not a good look on the NFL.
Aaron Rodgers threw 48 Touchdowns this season, which is only the sixth time that has ever happened. The other five? Peyton Manning(2x), Patrick Mahomes, Dan Marino, and Tom Brady all won the NFL MVP.

It's a wrap, boys.

Aaron Rodgers threw 48 Touchdowns this season, which is only the sixth time that has ever happened. The other five? Peyton Manning(2x), Patrick Mahomes, Dan Marino, and Tom Brady all won the NFL MVP.

It's a wrap, boys.
I was going to say something similar. BDH season top 5 all time at his position but I also think Rodgers's is both in rating and TD passes at least.

I was going to say something similar. BDH season top 5 all time at his position but I also think Rodgers's is both in rating and TD passes at least.
last i checked he was like 500 yards less than Watson, who's #1 in yards.. which tells me his TD count is full of short yardage nonsense.. doesn't impress me

2027 yards / 17 TDs
3 games over 200 yards in 1 season is legit (all vs division opponents too)
2 walkoff TDs in overtime to seal victories
stiff arms out the ass
all done with 4th string OL

more impressive than inflated TD totals

last i checked he was like 500 yards less than Watson, who's #1 in yards.. which tells me his TD count is full of short yardage nonsense.. doesn't impress me

2027 yards / 17 TDs
3 games over 200 yards in 1 season is legit (all vs division opponents too)
2 walkoff TDs in overtime to seal victories
stiff arms out the ass
all done with 4th string OL

more impressive than inflated TD totals
If I was the guy that you needed to sell this to, I'm in. But I'm not.

Unfortunately the MVP award has moved away from "most valuable player" to MVQ or at least "best QB".
A-Aron has also had a solid D all season to work with which does play into the overall TD factors.

So if Rodgers had 31 more yards per game you'd be a believer? That's the difference of 500 yards/16 games.

That's stupid.

Henry had a legendary season, unfortunately that isn't going to win the mvp this season. It really has become the best qb award but really thats what it should be. Take Henry off the titans, replace him with an average running back, titans still have a shot at the playoffs. Take arod of the Packers and replace him with an average qb and the Packers are probably picking top 5.

Henry had a legendary season, unfortunately that isn't going to win the mvp this season. It really has become the best qb award but really thats what it should be. Take Henry off the titans, replace him with an average running back, titans still have a shot at the playoffs. Take arod of the Packers and replace him with an average qb and the Packers are probably picking top 5.
You think our play action game would be as good as it is without Henry? Or how Tanne gets wide open sneaks. An average RB wouldn't demand 8 in the box, leaving our WRs 1v1 to make a play

You think our play action game would be as good as it is without Henry? Or how Tanne gets wide open sneaks. An average RB wouldn't demand 8 in the box, leaving our WRs 1v1 to make a play
I understand all that, I'm not trying to discredit Henry. However, Aaron Rodgers is worth more than Derrick henry is. It's just what it is. You could make the argument that Henry is the more important non-qb in the nfl for sure

Have you watched any of the games where Henry was shut down? Offense was non existent and Tannenhill didn’t do much at all. Take Henry off this team Titans would probably be picking top 5 or 10 the offense is built around him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back