Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH2K update

324 yards away so needs to average 162 over the next 2 games....needs to bust a long one in each game and it could happen

Unless he’s very close with plenty of time left, I don’t see Vrabel force feeding Henry to get 2000, especially if Henry is on place to win the rushing title already.

What? No. EG isn't in and he hasn't reached those numbers by a bit yet.

I suppose the argument of him being on pace to the HoF would be appropriate but he still has a ways to go.

Shaun Alexander has the most TDs not in (100 even if I recall) and almost 10K yards.
EG may have the most yards not in with just over 10K but only had 65 TDs.

(going off memory, my internet sucks too bad to verify)

What? No. EG isn't in and he hasn't reached those numbers by a bit yet.

I suppose the argument of him being on pace to the HoF would be appropriate but he still has a ways to go.

Shaun Alexander has the most TDs not in (100 even if I recall) and almost 10K yards.
EG may have the most yards not in with just over 10K but only had 65 TDs.

(going off memory, my internet sucks too bad to verify)
I agree, Henry is on his way to a HOF career, a 2K season and a SB would certainly help. Reaching 10k yards would seal it.

Eddie not in the hall is a joke imo

I'm not saying that Henry should be in the HOF or that Eddie George shouldn't, however...

Derrick Henry has been the most dominant RB in the NFL for the last 2.5 years and it isn't even close.

Eddie George was never the top guy. He was rushing for 1300-1500 yards when Barry Sanders got 2k, when Terrell Davis got 2k, when Priest Holmes, Edge, Marshall Faulk, Curtis Martin, etc, etc, etc were getting 1500 - 1800 yards.

Want to get your feelings hurt? Ask a non-Titans fan about Eddie George.

I'm not saying that Henry should be in the HOF or that Eddie George shouldn't, however...

Derrick Henry has been the most dominant RB in the NFL for the last 2.5 years and it isn't even close.

Eddie George was never the top guy. He was rushing for 1300-1500 yards when Barry Sanders got 2k, when Terrell Davis got 2k, when Priest Holmes, Edge, Marshall Faulk, Curtis Martin, etc, etc, etc were getting 1500 - 1800 yards.

Agree Eddie was overrated and never the top guy, but while Eddie never had a high YAC, one thing he did that was very valuable, was move the chains. I believe we were always one of the top teams in time of possession with a prime Eddie.

Eddie is the only Titan a non Titans fan can name from the early 2000s

Hes HoF worthy

I love me some Eddie Eddie Eddie, but he does not deserve to be in the Hall of Fame. Just because you have great heart and leadership and left it all on the field does not qualify you for HoF.

I sure hope that Henry becomes a HoFer with the Titans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back