Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that out, it’s less likely he’ll get traded because what teams are willing to give up can now be a lot less than if he’d not confirmed it.
I've heard 3 firsts

Some "experts" suggestions are ridiculous...one was Carolina should give up 3 1sts, 2 2nds and McCaffrey lol

So you think Watson is only slightly better than Darnold?

Not even remotely. I think Watson is a lot better athlete and QB right now than Darnold. Watson landed on a playoff ready team that became a dumpster fire. Darnold landed in a dumpster fire. Watson has had great to very good receivers his entire career. Darnold? Not so much. I think Watson is a better QB than Darnold right now. However, I think Darnold will still be playing when Watson is done and that Darnold is going to be very good for someone soon. Truth is Darnold would be perfect here.

Not even remotely. I think Watson is a lot better athlete and QB right now than Darnold. Watson landed on a playoff ready team that became a dumpster fire. Darnold landed in a dumpster fire. Watson has had great to very good receivers his entire career. Darnold? Not so much. I think Watson is a better QB than Darnold right now. However, I think Darnold will still be playing when Watson is done and that Darnold is going to be very good for someone soon. Truth is Darnold would be perfect here.
You undervalue Watson. Watson has played well even in a dumpster fire.

With a great OL and receivers. There is NO measure where the Texans didn’t have a lot more talent than the Jets. Put Darnold on the Texans squad and he does better. I undervalue his year this season because they had NO running game and played from behind every game. They had to pass a lot. THill literally had a similar year. Watson beat him in yards. If THill threw the ball as much as Watson did he would have about 4500 yards. Watson isn’t Mahomes or Rodgers. He is closer to LJ than either of those guys, He is really good and a great talent, but past that what does he do special? He extends plays. That’s it. He is great coming from behind getting meaningless stats when a game is already decided, he is the GOAT against the prevent defense,

Why were they a dumpster fire this season?

He's played well, but it seems a lot of people prop him up way beyond how he's played.

2 firsts for Watson is a crapton. And then people are talking player trade on top of that? Good god he isn't the second coming of Brady who can run.

As mentioned, he's had amazing receivers to throw to.

He's played well, but it seems a lot of people prop him up way beyond how he's played.

2 firsts for Watson is a crapton. And then people are talking player trade on top of that? Good god he isn't the second coming of Brady who can run.

As mentioned, he's had amazing receivers to throw to.
Look at whose garnered 2 first in the last 1-2 years.

Ramsey
Jamal Adams
Tunsil

Watson will get more than 2 firsts..

Look at whose garnered 2 first in the last 1-2 years.

Ramsey
Jamal Adams
Tunsil

Watson will get more than 2 firsts..

Not if he is injured ( which a Texan poster with team connections believes is likely) and also has an attitude issue. NFL owners don’t like to be held hostage, I’m not sure how this NBA type stuff is going to play in the NFL. Watson to Jets for a picks this year and maybe next should get it done, but I doubt its more than 2 first round picks. Watson is going to be a problem for Houston, other teams know this. Do you want a don’t give a damn Watson showing up in camp and playing but not giving 100% ? Nope.. he will break the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back