Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point Houston would be dumb not to move him, his value is at a high, if they could get multiple 1st round picks..do it

The last thing I would want is a player not wanting to be there

Read an article saying Jax should deal for him with the thought that Watson is better than Lawrence

Watson will report and then just Beasley it. Have a hurt back or sore hamstring. Pain in his knee. Etc etc He isn’t losing that money.

Watson will report and then just Beasley it. Have a hurt back or sore hamstring. Pain in his knee. Etc etc He isn’t losing that money.
Lol nah that ain't Watson bud. If he's out there he's going to be ballin 100%

I do agree that he won't lose the money though.

Lol nah that ain't Watson bud. If he's out there he's going to be ballin 100%

I do agree that he won't lose the money though.

Houston radio guys were saying that’s what he will do. He will never hit the field, but he will show up and collect his check if the Texans try hard ball. They are speculating it was all planned. He has wanted out since Hopkins was traded.

Houston radio guys were saying that’s what he will do. He will never hit the field, but he will show up and collect his check if the Texans try hard ball. They are speculating it was all planned. He has wanted out since Hopkins was traded.
Oh sweet Houston radio guys? Who cares lol.

He's wanted out since Hopkins was traded, but just had a phenomenal season. You literally just proved my point

Oh sweet Houston radio guys? Who cares lol.

He's wanted out since Hopkins was traded, but just had a phenomenal season. You literally just proved my point

I’m just telling what they said they are hearing. That more and more the NFL will become like the NBA. The superstars will dictate where they play.

I don’t think Watson plays another down for the Texans.

I’m just telling what they said they are hearing. That more and more the NFL will become like the NBA. The superstars will dictate where they play.

I think that's kinda the forgone conclusion, I don't expect him to play for the Texans but if he does, he won't be dogging it.

I don't see Watson being a Texan either...Houston is appeasing the fans right now...making it seem they are doing everything to keep him...they just lost a fan favorite in Watt...Watson will get traded, the draft picks they could get are too much to turn down

I think Watson to the Jets for Darnold and picks

Why in the world would he want to go to the Jets? That's going from 1 trash organization to the other. The Jets have zero weapons and will likely have to give up their top pick to get Watson, so they won't even be able to get someone like Ja' Maar Chase to pair with him.

Panthers and Dolphins make a lot of sense though.

Why in the world would he want to go to the Jets? That's going from 1 trash organization to the other. The Jets have zero weapons and will likely have to give up their top pick to get Watson, so they won't even be able to get someone like Ja' Maar Chase to pair with him.

Panthers and Dolphins make a lot of sense though.
I'm assuming he says the Jets because of the market

I forgot about Carolina, just cleared up some cap space...not sure they have enough to offer...Bridgewater better than Darnold? They have pick #8 Jets have #2...the Clemson thing is a good piint

Can't see Miami trading Tua after 1 season..both Flores and the GM picked him..Watson is obviously the better QB though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back