Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can H-Town hire back Billy Boy for one more day - just to get a trade package in order for Watson?? I hear he’s good at trading... is that possible or naw?

He has done much better that i ever predicted. He deserves a good team. NE, indy or san fran makes sense. Maybe Washington thrown in.

Who was it arguing with me in shoutbox as soon as these rumors started when I said I think Miami is the team it would be if it was done....now mad reports it could be Miami

Y’all needa learn to listen to me...

Who was it arguing with me in shoutbox as soon as these rumors started when I said I think Miami is the team it would be if it was done....now mad reports it could be Miami

Screen shot or it didnt happen.

Also, might want to wait for the actual trade before taking victory laps.

Houston fans will melt down if that happens.

If he were to get watson with this team, we would be instant superbowl contenders. Trade tanny and 2 first round picks. Hell they'll most likely be picks in the high 20s

No way.. next season maybe... but after we would have to cut half the team to cover his cap hit.

If he were to get watson with this team, we would be instant superbowl contenders. Trade tanny and 2 first round picks. Hell they'll most likely be picks in the high 20s
Two playoffs, this year and last, Tammy proving to be nothing if Henry cannot get 100+ yards. I feel like we're wasting Henry's prime running years. He gives us so much to get us to the playoffs but we need more plays from QB. We have a legit alpha dog #1 WR in AJ yet he can't get him more passes? That interception play, AJ was wide open yet Tammy doesn't even look his way, the hell is he doing just looking at Raymond the whole way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back