Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Julio, he is looking big in the Cowboy-Bucs game. Has carried the ball for a first down twice and has caught some passes.

If this team had a competent play caller on offense, that could put teams away instead of wasting possessions, we wouldn’t have to constant rely on last second heroics. We were extremely lucky to have the record we did last year. Luck eventually runs out as you saw today. No person who knows anything about football could say that Todd Downing is the best option to run the Titans offense, and if you can’t say that, there is zero reason to keep him around. He’s not even the best option on this staff.
This is what bothers me the most. I'm sick and tired of winning games on last second field goals. Are we so inept that we simply can't dominate anyone?

If this team had a competent play caller on offense, that could put teams away instead of wasting possessions, we wouldn’t have to constant rely on last second heroics. We were extremely lucky to have the record we did last year. Luck eventually runs out as you saw today. No person who knows anything about football could say that Todd Downing is the best option to run the Titans offense, and if you can’t say that, there is zero reason to keep him around. He’s not even the best option on this staff.

We have Tim Kelly as break glass in case of emergency. But will Vrabel ever make the move or will he stick with the "losing is never one person's fault" mentality

Titans ran the ball 19/27 times on first down.

Coaching staff hasn’t learned a thing from the Bengals debacle, or even the Ravens game from the year prior

Only one of those runs went for longer than 10 yards (18)

We have Tim Kelly as break glass in case of emergency. But will Vrabel ever make the move or will he stick with the "losing is never one person's fault" mentality
Are we sure tim Kelly is any better than downing? Even if he is I feel like a big part of our conservative offense is vrable's doing.

Are we sure tim Kelly is any better than downing? Even if he is I feel like a big part of our conservative offense is vrable's doing.

Even if he's not it's worth a shot. You really think Vrabel is that involved play to play? I don't, because Arthur would have looked like trash too, imo

I’ll never understand the philosophy of not trying to score points to control the clock. Why the hell wouldn’t you score the most points you can. No better defense than putting another TD on the board.

Julio Jones with a 48 Yd reception. Julio and AJ might end up with more yards week 1 than our entire offense. The genius JRob strikes again.

Late to the game here but… our offensive play calling is abysmal… getting bogged down in the red zone, and the end game management by Vrabel was worse. Tannehill had time to pick up 5-10 more yards with a pass play before trying to put it in the middle of the field for fat Randy. 47 yards ain’t a chip shot. Loss is squarely on Vrabel.

1. Missed AJ today. No talent close currently on the roster.

2. Henry lacked the burst he had pre-injury.

3. Run D was a joke. Interior LBs were pushed around the entire second half.

4. Too many stupid drive-killing plays called on third-and-short. I blame Vrabel.

5. Gave up too many explosive plays on D. That rarely happened last season and was a key reason for winning close games.

Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory today. The Bills will destroy us if the Titans play like this next Monday.

1. Missed AJ today. No talent close currently on the roster.

2. Henry lacked the burst he had pre-injury.

3. Run D was a joke. Interior LBs were pushed around the entire second half.

4. Too many stupid drive-killing plays called on third-and-short. I blame Vrabel.

5. Gave up too many explosive plays on D. That rarely happened last season and was a key reason for winning close games.

Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory today. The Bills will destroy us if the Titans play like this next Monday.
I bet that ride home sucked eh?

Rookie kicker Cade York with a 58 yarder to win it for browns today......., one of the guys a few people on here really wanted with one of our 100 6th round picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back