Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told ya’ll that we would crush these fools!!!! I told ya’ll Henry would stomp on their defense!!!! I told ya’ll we are the best team in the league!!!!! Super Bowl Bound!!!! We will stomp your ass!!!!!

That D needs fixed big time and Vrabel still needs asked very hard questions about how absolute trash the 3rd down D is. Doesn’t even seem to matter distance,

I thought it was a good call too. A 1-4 team, against a division rival, that the D also has had trouble stopping, you go for the win.

Coincidentally, I said Vrabel should go for 2 in regulation.

I thought it was a terrific call as well. Keep in mind the Texans receiver was wide open. If Simmons didn't get a hand on that ball, it is game over.

I feel like our secondary are missing adoree and logan Ryan a lot. Jonathan Joseph ain't worth squat. Soo much soft coverage as well even the commentator was complaining about it.

Offense could win a super bowl, defense may not get us to the super bowl.

I thought it was a good call too. A 1-4 team, against a division rival, that the D also has had trouble stopping, you go for the win.

Coincidentally, I said Vrabel should go for 2 in regulation.

Nope. Not in a division game. A loss hurts more than a tie in a divisional game. If it was someone outside the AFCS then ya go for 2.

I feel like our secondary are missing adoree and logan Ryan a lot. Jonathan Joseph ain't worth squat. Soo much soft coverage as well even the commentator was complaining about it.

Offense could win a super bowl, defense may not get us to the super bowl.

Said it time after time, we needed to resign Logan Ryan..

It’s time to face reality guys. Our defense is missing ONE starter. Adoree is good but if you think he’s the answer for all of our problems you are in for a rude awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back