Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs are gonna beat the breaks off us if mahomes plays. At least 24 points
tww2 crew.... ASSEMBLE

JwiR7_.gif

Jeffrey Simmons gonna make his presence felt vs. KC . You heard it here first . Lol
I think we beat KC regardless of Mahomes.

Their defense is garbage and going to cost them in the post season. If Denver, LA, and Oakland weren’t handing them the division, I’d argue they miss the playoffs entirely.
KC is highly overrated as a team because of the flash Mahomes brings.

I think we beat KC regardless of Mahomes.

Their defense is garbage and going to cost them in the post season. If Denver, LA, and Oakland weren’t handing them the division, I’d argue they miss the playoffs entirely.
KC is highly overrated as a team because of the flash Mahomes brings.
You still think so after today’s performance?

Chiefs are right there at the bottom on run defense, worse than Carolina. Pass defense is outside of the top 10.

Yep and Carolina was 27th rush defense and Henry had 2 run plays in the first half. Last week Bucs had the 32nd ranked pass defense and we could not get 200 yards passing. Maybe its not the players, maybe its who is calling the plays and coaching up the offense throughout the week. When its 1 guy who is messing up, you remove them, but today it was pretty much the whole offense (in first half) No one looks any better now than they did at the beginning of the season. We are always quick to say these guys are awful but take your pick on the offense. Still trying to figure out why were running Sharpe deep on 2 plays. Our only hope there is a PI. Or feeding Lewis in the beginning of the game. Ill stop. #Titanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back