Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we will be fine and over the cap and FAs to sign why won't Indy be fine or in better position being so much under the cap?
They now have a QB in place

Look at who they have to sign from their own team.

From the Colts defense
Houston
Autry
Hooker
Rhodes

This are very important players on their defense. Remember the Titans put up 45 on that TOP 10 DEFENSE when they were just missing Autry. Their defense becomes very average at best if they can’t replace that talent.

On offense they have NO WR/TE CORPS. Pittman and Doyle...That’s it.

With all the hype about Pittman he only caught 40 balls for 503 yards in 13 games. That’s 2016 Tajae Sharp type numbers. He isn’t a sure thing great or even a very good WR. He is more likely just another guy. Jack Doyle? The Titans have like 3 Jack Doyle’s, So hopefully you get my point. They lost their starting LT. A Great LT is like finding a great QB. It’s not easy.

Their offense isn’t great. Jonathan Taylor is worth watching. But he could easily be a 1 hit wonder.

Yea they got their QB. they got Carson Wentz. He could hit the broad side of a barn from 10 yards now. He has the yips. He stinks. Can Reich fix him? Maybe. but I tell you this.,, If Vrabel was doing this people would be screaming about his ego getting in the way. Wentz is NO guarantee and even when he was good he wasn’t.

My overall point is that once the Colts fill all their holes and sign their own star players they won’t have all that cap money anymore. They aren’t going out and signing a ton of top notch talent. They have their own people to bring back.

They are a good team. But crowing them a SB contender, which some in here have, based on Cap space and Carson Wentz is just moronic. Let’s see what these teams look like in June.

All the above comments fall into the category of IMHO, except the last paragraph.

Ec

Except the Colts

Colts don’t need him nor can they afford him. They have their own players to sign. They have more pressing needs, like an entire Recieving corps.

If you were the Colts would you rather bring back Justin Houston or Denico Autry or sign JJ Watt? Watt to Colts makes no sense. I wish they would sign him. Wasted money for them. They already have a pass rush.

I cannot see giving watt 10 million little lone 15-16 million. He is to old and injury prone.

If we are going to pay up I would want

1. Shaq Barrett 2, Matt Judon 3. Ngakoue 4. Bud Dupree 5. Leonard Floyd. On the cheaper side Ryan Kerrigan and Hasson Reddick.

I cannot see giving watt 10 million little lone 15-16 million. He is to old and injury prone.

If we are going to pay up I would want

1. Shaq Barrett 2, Matt Judon 3. Ngakoue 4. Bud Dupree 5. Leonard Floyd. On the cheaper side Ryan Kerrigan and Hasson Reddick.

But Vrabel and JJ are boys.

In all seriousness, we should not pay JJ over $10mill
We don’t need to pay for Star power I want to pay for performance

Seattle and Houston swap QBs, problem solved.

Houston would still suck and Watson would be just as unhappy up in Seattle. Problems moved, not solved. Wilson issue is he is tired of being hit so much. The only QBs sack more last year than Watson are Wentz and Wilson.

I think it’s more the QB than the Oline. What do those 3 have in common. They hang onto the ball longer than anyone else in the league,

Houston would still suck and Watson would be just as unhappy up in Seattle. Problems moved, not solved. Wilson issue is he is tired of being hit so much. The only QBs sack more last year than Watson are Wentz and Wilson.

I think it’s more the QB than the Oline. What do those 3 have in common. They hang onto the ball longer than anyone else in the league,
Sorry, I don’t use the joke emoji or lol - assume most can pick up on that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back