Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn man, that’s a shame....I liked Casey, but there has to be good reason behind it. Definitely clearing space for additions....Jrob and co want to stay winners which is refreshing.

I understand that it's a business but sometimes decisions suck for everyone.

I really do feel for the guy and I would have never tonight his time here would end this way.

That being said, its hard to have a final opinion until we see what we are doing with that money saved.

I understand that it's a business but sometimes decisions suck for everyone.

I really do feel for the guy and I would have never tonight his time here would end this way.

That being said, its hard to have a final opinion until we see what we are doing with that money saved.
Yeah I agree with that Alz. I think losing him and walker in the same week hurts and turns a page...Add in Mary, Conk, Lewis, woodside, Sharpe, and likely Ryan, it’s a lot of change in a short time. It’s weird because Casey was our steady.....and a high character guy. I really hope we use that money wisely as well.

We definitely took a small hit losing him but next man up is the Titans way. We are going to be great next season. Our DL will improve big time
Simmons should improve naturally but we need to add a guy before Id make that statement
Curious what you're basing this on? Simmons will improve, bu otherwise we just lost arguably our top DL with no replacement.

I think people need to remember that most of the time the Titans only play one or two DL.

Yeah I agree with that Alz. I think losing him and walker in the same week hurts and turns a page...Add in Mary, Conk, Lewis, woodside, Sharpe, and likely Ryan, it’s a lot of change in a short time. It’s weird because Casey was our steady.....and a high character guy. I really hope we use that money wisely as well.

Not sure how we could overcome losing Logan Woodside.:whoop:

Never got the whole rush 3 outside of last minute of game with 5 6 point lead. Other than that your killing your secondary trying to keep up with receivers running all over the place. Mahomes exposed our defence with all those fast receivers to throw to.

But we consistently got NO pressure rushing 3. We need a Grady Jarrett/ Chris Jones type force in there.
Keep seeing these 2 names here but are they even available? Has either team mentioned anything about a trade block or anything?

like it makes no sense to just say trade for/sign big names in the league and assume there is any availability for them at all.
Not necessarily in the post I quoted.

What do you know?
Jurrell Casey was worth more than Todd Gurley, Cam Newton, Xavier Rhodes, Devonta Freeman, and Jonathan Joseph combined.

What happened to the end of the cap rollover? That was supposed to be part of the NFLPAs CBA proposal.
IDK what all is entailed in this new CBA, but rolling money into the next yr was a huge tool for GM's. If thats no longer an option then Im going to be disappointed in JR for sitting on his ass after basically cutting Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back