Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite things watching Titans as a new fan was the short yardage D. I dont think Ive ever seen a better D on 4th and 1 or LESS. They made play after play the second half of the season.

Hope they can replace Casey. He seemed to have great heart and the impact of something like that is immeasureable.

One of my favorite things watching Titans as a new fan was the short yardage D. I dont think Ive ever seen a better D on 4th and 1 or LESS. They made play after play the second half of the season.

Hope they can replace Casey. He seemed to have great heart and the impact of something like that is immeasureable.
Ya, I would have to look it up but there were what 6 or 7 of them? And then 3 in the playoffs? Was crazy. That and the 3? Blocked kicks.

IDK what all is entailed in this new CBA, but rolling money into the next yr was a huge tool for GM's. If thats no longer an option then Im going to be disappointed in JR for sitting on his ass after basically cutting Casey

Same here this D Line along with secondary was the weak point of his team last year, if this is all they are going to do save possibly a draft pick, that may or may not start, we are in trouble.
I get trading Casey based on the money he was going to cost and he clearly didn’t want to renegotiate his contract, but there doesn’t seem to be much of a plan at this point. If Beasley was our big move on D, that’s a weak plan at best.

Good for him. Casey is 30 and has declined over the past two years. Hes due 11.8m this year, 12.3m in 2021, and 13.8m the year after. Love the memories, but it was the right move to let him go.
I do hear you but 30’s not that old for a DT . Wouldn’t be shocked if he gets busy next year. We need Dline help .

No where did I declare them off season champs...I said they've had a decent off season
I know. That was in general, I think this thread has a couple people mentioning a decent offseason.

I do mention it though because each of the last few years, whatever team seems to have “won” the offseason, didn’t win during the actual season.

I know. That was in general, I think this thread has a couple people mentioning a decent offseason.

I do mention it though because each of the last few years, whatever team seems to have “won” the offseason, didn’t win during the actual season.
Understood...I don't think Denver will win the SB...they've made some good moves, time will tell if they pay off.
As fans we like to see our team make some signings, not that they are necessary but it's the offseason we're bored lol

Maybe but they're still having a decent off-season and he got Casey for a 7th

Casey was likely to be released if we couldn't find a trade partner. I don't know that I'd call that trade such a steal. The Broncos are paying top dollar for a guy that is likely more of a rotational player now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back