Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clowney is listed as a 3-4 olb but he actually did line up as 3-4 de in Houston when Watt was injured and wrecked havoc. Probably was his best playing time for the Texans. I wouldn't mind them trying to get Chris Jones from KC for a 3 with a conditional pick next year and sign him and Clowney. It would mean cutting or trading Daquan and using all of our cap but a d-line of Clowney and Simmons and C. Jones up front with Landry and Beasley on the edge would be devastating. Now is the time to go for it and hope the cap raises as much as they expect.
Where iz your the nfl has no cap magic wand?

Also not for just letting go of everyone in one of the best secondaries in the league. Butler is good, Jackson is good, add Byard and Vaccaro, the secondary is still pretty dang good even without Ryan.

as a reminder, an improved pass rush also helps the secondary.

I don't see it. We just signed a guy at his position.

And I'm cool with that. Clowney has always been way more on potential than production.

Don't get me wrong, the dude is a freak of nature and can disrupt any game, but I can see this thread going to 100 pages talking about Clowney in Nashville. It's just not going to happen. I'd LOVE it if it did, but some posters on here shouldn't get their hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back