Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spears is the guy and we sign a back or draft one.

For Henry 2 years, 1 team option 3rd year, $22-24 million cap friendly incentive heavy.
4o44we.jpg

No, we won’t. 12 is closer to 10 than 15 and certainly than your original toss out there of 18.

if you tell me being under 1K doesn’t matter, even at 999, I tell you to find this guy, Dave Hampton.

Dude easy. Calm down. You won. 1/2 a player away.

But it was closer than you thought.

Just Acknowledge that.

Dude easy. Calm down. You won. 1/2 a player away.

But it was closer than you thought.

Just Acknowledge that.
I have other things that I acknowledge, not this one.
Honestly just a guess. Didn’t expect 10 guys to have the 75 or so yards they needed this week, just kind of the average of most weeks.

that said, going over the past 5-6 years, the number is up and down. Couple years 15+ reached 1K, couple years only 8-9 reached.

the fact Henry is there every year (-61 yards due to injury) is big. He also has 2 crowns, 2 runner ups (2023 is #2) and 2 more top 10 finishes.

I have other things that I acknowledge, not this one.
Honestly just a guess. Didn’t expect 10 guys to have the 75 or so yards they needed this week, just kind of the average of most weeks.

that said, going over the past 5-6 years, the number is up and down. Couple years 15+ reached 1K, couple years only 8-9 reached.

the fact Henry is there every year (-61 yards due to injury) is big. He also has 2 crowns, 2 runner ups (2023 is #2) and 2 more top 10 finishes.

Henry is a generational talent. A franchise Running back

Henry is a generational talent. A franchise Running back
No doubt! I hated the pick when we got him. Boy was I wrong. He is awesome and wants to be. Puts in the work. Took a bit. I remember trolling playing that vid back in the day when he got Mary decleated against Chiefs. I hope we can keep him a Titan start to finish.

Could you imagine Henry on the Dolphins? That would be unfair. The Ravens? Good grief, that run game would be unstoppable. The Bills? He’d have another 2000 yard season. I could go on, but the point is, he’s still worth paying. I have a feeling money won’t be the issue.

Could you imagine Henry on the Dolphins? That would be unfair. The Ravens? Good grief, that run game would be unstoppable. The Bills? He’d have another 2000 yard season. I could go on, but the point is, he’s still worth paying. I have a feeling money won’t be the issue.
Yeah, i was thinking the Bills would be a good fit for him if he leaves. Not sure they could give him the contract though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back