Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
and he clearly still has some sort of turf toe injury. it lingered in preseason and he's showing up on the injury report with a foot problem again. probably wont be fully right til next year.
Yeah just saw he was on the injury report with a foot injury. That's not a good thing behind this shit OLine.

What information is this supposed to show/tell us?
Basically that Tannehill had no long throws and everything was right down the middle which we already knew because of how much Tanny love play action.

Levis is going long but also has alot more sideline throws aswell.

Basically that Tannehill had no long throws and everything was right down the middle which we already knew because of how much Tanny love play action.

Levis is going long but also has alot more sideline throws aswell.

Which tells me what I already thought…. THill arm is shot.

and he clearly still has some sort of turf toe injury. it lingered in preseason and he's showing up on the injury report with a foot problem again. probably wont be fully right til next year.
He has been injured for the past 1.5 seasons. Hopefully he heals, but I expect him to be like Tannehill where he is always banged up and playing through it.

He has been injured for the past 1.5 seasons. Hopefully he heals, but I expect him to be like Tannehill where he is always banged up and playing through it.
turf toe is tricky, it always lingers. eventually it will go away but who knows how long it will really take.

turf toe is tricky, it always lingers. eventually it will go away but who knows how long it will really take.
Medicine has drastically improved, but that is what the final straw was for EG27. Hate that turf toe is what pushed the titans into the short (thankfully) Chris brown “era”. Although Travis Henry was a pleasant surprise.

Medicine has drastically improved, but that is what the final straw was for EG27. Hate that turf toe is what pushed the titans into the short (thankfully) Chris brown “era”. Although Travis Henry was a pleasant surprise.

Good gawd though his MNF game against the Packers was incredible.

Good gawd though his MNF game against the Packers was incredible.
He had a handful of good games through his couple years in town, but for me, attending my first NFL game, in the playoffs against SD, Brown’s fumble inside the 5 is what cost TN that game. Titans even went Jon Cyprien (before Cyprien) and took Gates out. instead of a 13-0 halftime lead, they went in 6-0 and lost 17-6.

Obviously he came down to earth after a 4 TD debut... He's still played decent given the circumstances.

But if you expected game 1 Levis from there on out, that's your own fault.
I said after game one that he was going to come back down to earth. But tbh I think the fall has been greater than at least I expected. He throws up some awful balls and has just had crazy good int luck so far.

He's a gunslinger and that's fine but either he needs to learn to protect the ball, or we have to lean into his aggression and take the good with the bad.

Being a run first, grind it out team with mayonaisa Favre isn't going to work.

Imagine that, a QB who had a great first outing then regressed
Of course, but he should have been picked like 6 times today. If he hadn't been getting crazy lucky the past two weeks ppl would be calling for his head.

Of course this isn't all on him, the oline is ass, our receivers are bad, tim Kelly sucks, and the Buccs and Steelers are pretty good on D. But ppl have been confident in saying he's a franchise QB. It's way too early for that.

I said after game one that he was going to come back down to earth. But tbh I think the fall has been greater than at least I expected. He throws up some awful balls and has just had crazy good int luck so far.

He's a gunslinger and that's fine but either he needs to learn to protect the ball, or we have to lean into his aggression and take the good with the bad.

Being a run first, grind it out team with mayonaisa Favre isn't going to work.
kelly could help out by actually calling quick hitting plays over the middle... you know what other teams do to Titans when they play rookie QBs cause that way the QB can either make the read or throw the ball away and not get hit 20+ times a game cause the OL is coached by a tooth school azz kizzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back