Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I didn’t think it was time or that THill wasn’t better, but the titans were a playoff team before that swap.

We started the 2019 season 2-4, but when they made to swap to RT after the Broncos shut us out, we proceeded to win 3 of our next 4 and 6 of our next 7 games. We finished the rest of the season 7-3, finishing at 9-7. I don't think we would have made the playoffs had we stuck with Mariota.

We started the 2019 season 2-4, but when they made to swap to RT after the Broncos shut us out, we proceeded to win 3 of our next 4 and 6 of our next 7 games. We finished the rest of the season 7-3, finishing at 9-7. I don't think we would have made the playoffs had we stuck with Mariota.
Yep and Mariota was broken at that point, another example of Vrabel development. Mariota would not have been able to take us to the playoffs. Same as Tannehill now, broken, another example of Vrabel development.

Same thing is going to happen to Levis if Vrabel is allowed to "develop" him.

Yep and Mariota was broken at that point, another example of Vrabel development. Mariota would not have been able to take us to the playoffs. Same as Tannehill now, broken, another example of Vrabel development.

Same thing is going to happen to Levis if Vrabel is allowed to "develop" him.
you're putting mariota's development on vrabel?? lol what

and tannehill was already an old, developed qb. who vrabel made look like a superstar for a season before he crashed back to reality.

Art and Henry did that.
sure, still had nothing to do with developing mariota or tannehill.

levis is the first qb he's really had the chance to develop, unless you count malik being forced on him, and I think we all agree malik is just not an nfl qb.

so far levis looks good.

levis is the first qb he's really had the chance to develop, unless you count malik being forced on him, and I think we all agree malik is just not an nfl qb.

so far levis looks good.

And he waited until week 8 to play him. And he still won't commit to him being QB1 from here on out.

He also refuses to give Radunz any sort of shot at LT despite him holding his own against 2 of the top Edge's in the game. And he won't even bother moving our 11th overall AA LT out there either.

Nope, just keep sending Dillard out there to get our QB wrecked. Smart thinking.

And he waited until week 8 to play him. And he still won't commit to him being QB1 from here on out.
he was a rookie with an injury in camp. no one thought he should start week 1.

and who gives a shit about what he says in those press conferences. he will be named starter lol

you're putting mariota's development on vrabel?? lol what

and tannehill was already an old, developed qb. who vrabel made look like a superstar for a season before he crashed back to reality.
You have it backwards... they regressed.. Mariota fell apart and was out of here. Tannehill came in playing like a beast, but the longer he was around Vrabel, the worse he became until he was ruined just like Mariota.

won coach of the year, went to the afccg, had us as the number 1 seed, and before tanne got hurt last year we were like 7-2

hasn't done jack **** though... right

Rex Ryan took the Jets to TWO straight AFC title games. Rex Ryan was not a good head coach.

so far levis looks good.
McDonald? Lol

You have it backwards... they regressed.. Mariota fell apart and was out of here. Tannehill came in playing like a beast, but the longer he was around Vrabel, the worse he became until he was ruined just like Mariota.
mariota was bad before vrabel even showed up. mariota has nothing to do with vrabel other than vrabel is the one who ultimately sacked him.

and tannehill just had an outlier year on the back of a historic run game, i guess we cant credit that to vrabel?? he was never more than mid though, and is now aging out. calling an aging middling players regression because of the coach is silly. he was never that guy and vrabel certainly was not around in the "coach him up" phase of his career.

Tampa Bay gave up huge numbers to Stroud today. Might be a great opportunity for Levis to have another big game.

The difference is that the Texans actually have a very good offensive line. I find it crazy that our total cap hit for our starting OL is 13.3mil.... compare that to 42 mil for the Texans starters

Thought he elevated the team/mediocre players. You telling me he can't? He's like our old QB and needs everything to be perfect to perform.
He does though? Other than maybe Mike Tomlin and Pete Carroll no one does more with less than vrabs. Does that mean he's the right guy going forward? Not necessarily.

won coach of the year, went to the afccg, had us as the number 1 seed, and before tanne got hurt last year we were like 7-2

hasn't done jack **** though... right

Yeah, he did all of that when he had someone supplying him Derrick Henry, AJ Brown, Jeffrey Simmons, and just all-around great teams. Now that well has dried up and he’s getting terrible results with a middling roster. He’s in charge now, and hasn’t done nearly enough to be given the power he has. He thinks he’s Belichick, Reid, or Carrol and he ain’t.

Yeah, he did all of that when he had someone supplying him Derrick Henry, AJ Brown, Jeffrey Simmons, and just all-around great teams. Now that well has dried up and he’s getting terrible results with a middling roster. He’s in charge now, and hasn’t done nearly enough to be given the power he has. He thinks he’s Belichick, Reid, or Carrol and he ain’t.
oh yeah aj was going off last year. i remember. lucky he had him to bail him out. or something.

That’s such BS. He wasn’t ruined. He got old. They ran an offense with Henry, which all of you want. If they don’t use him your are mad. If they use him he ruins QBs. Make up your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back