Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bledsoe will never start another game for us it’s Brady’s job now. Bledsoe also had a life threatening injury.

He will start once Levis gets injured behind our OL

Levis won't get injured. If he can withstand the Steelers pass rush in Pittsburgh on his 2nd game, I think it's easier sailing from here on out. Plus he doesn't hold the ball for 8 seconds like Tannehill does.

Levis is a big, powerful guy. A sack here and there won't break him.

Let the guy get his rookie bruises out the way.

But Belichick never embarrassed Bledsoe.

Maybe Belichick didn't.

Vrabel on the other hand all but made Ryan Tannehill get up in front of the class and do "Marcus Mariota is our starting quarterback" write offs when he first came here.

The young come in and steal jobs from the old. It's nature. It's beautiful. We don't need to be shy about it.

Maybe Belichick didn't.

Vrabel on the other hand all but made Ryan Tannehill get up in front of the class and do "Marcus Mariota is our starting quarterback" write offs when he first came here.

The young come in and steal jobs from the old. It's nature. It's beautiful. We don't need to be shy about it.

Tannehill is 5 years older than Mariota. More like, the capable come in steal jobs from the incapable. I told anyone that would listen during the Mariota years that if we just replaced him with a CAPABLE QB, we'd be a playoff team. Tannehill came in and proved me right. But that's all he's ever been, capable.

Tannehill is 5 years older than Mariota. More like, the capable come in steal jobs from the incapable. I told anyone that would listen during the Mariota years that if we just replaced him with a CAPABLE QB, we'd be a playoff team. Tannehill came in and proved me right. But that's all he's ever been, capable.
Tammy and Henry lit it up for a bit there. Panda pick started the overall decline of what was a very good team.

but....... if our offensive line has anything to say...... lol
Word is that they don't have a great pass rush. Hopefully that is true Sunday at least. The Steelers, Browns, Ravens and Saints are all in the rear-view mirror so that is a good thing. Does any team on the remaining schedule have a comparable pass rush to those teams?

Word is that they don't have a great pass rush. Hopefully that is true Sunday at least. The Steelers and Ravens are both in the rear-view mirror so that is a good thing. Does any team on the remaining schedule have a comparable pass rush to either of those?
Against our O front I wouldn’t doubt any could give us fits.

Word is that they don't have a great pass rush. Hopefully that is true Sunday at least. The Steelers, Browns, Ravens and Saints are all in the rear-view mirror so that is a good thing. Does any team on the remaining schedule have a comparable pass rush to those teams?

we couldn't block at a fat kid at Kmart right now............

I’m saying the first few games the Titans didn’t face the opponent’s #1 RB which inflated their rank vs. the run.

Saints didn’t have Kamara. Chargers didn’t have Ekeler. Browns didn’t have Chubb.
Thank goodness, because what i saw Thursday was stale Fruit Loops! Won’t say I haven’t indulged, but i would pass for nearly anything else. Avery burnt on 3rd and 6, and very next play gashed on a run. It’s piss in my Wheaties from this team that seems to go on forever when it matters. Near best O in the league few years back, and 3rd n 16 was a gimme to our opponent. It’s maddening. These games used to really bother me, now i just laugh! This team really isn’t terrible ATM, but it ain’t pretty real good either. D has to be able to kick heads at least on one front- run being it!

Not that I didn’t think it was time or that THill wasn’t better, but the titans were a playoff team before that swap.

Thank goodness, because what i saw Thursday was stale Fruit Loops! Won’t say I haven’t indulged, but i would pass for nearly anything else. Avery burnt on 3rd and 6, and very next play gashed on a run. It’s piss in my Wheaties from this team that seems to go on forever when it matters. Near best O in the league few years back, and 3rd n 16 was a gimme to our opponent. It’s maddening. These games used to really bother me, now i just laugh! This team really isn’t terrible ATM, but it ain’t pretty real good either. D has to be able to kick heads at least on one front- run being it!
For a defensive minded coach Vrabels defense is hot shat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back