Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levis is throwing a lot of dangerous passes, some should have been picked. This is nothing short of expectation for the rookie gunslinger.

that other guy led the league in INTs his rookie year, Peyton something way back in the day.

I’d put more money on Jeff Simon being full of s**t than THill asking for his release. He sees the beating Levis is taking, from his perspective, might be a chance to win the starting job back (for this season).
Yeah can't imagine tanne wants to be a free agent midseason when his perceived value is at an all time low?

Bro watch the games. He's been lucky as ****.
Yes, the last couple of games he's forced some throws and been very lucky to not have multiple picks. But, he's a rookie that's mostly been playing from behind. He's trying to sling it and making some mistakes along the way.

Every NFL QB has lucky moments where they throw bad balls and they don't end up being a pick. Almost picked is the same as almost a TD...doesn't count.

Yes, the last couple of games he's forced some throws and been very lucky to not have multiple picks. But, he's a rookie that's mostly been playing from behind. He's trying to sling it and making some mistakes along the way.

Every NFL QB has lucky moments where they throw bad balls and they don't end up being a pick. Almost picked is the same as almost a TD...doesn't count.
Im not trying to dog Levis, I think he's played really well. It's just Tim Kelly praising his ball security is either delusion, or stupidity. Not sure which is worse.

Im not trying to dog Levis, I think he's played really well. It's just Tim Kelly praising his ball security is either delusion, or stupidity. Not sure which is worse.
I think Kelly is talking about decision making with the ball. The problem Levis has, currently, is that he is inaccurate. I doubt he improves on that this year, but there’s certainly hope that he can improve in that aspect as he gets more time.

It’s crazy that people believed it. I’m sure some think he a racist too. Let’s just assume the South Park theory is correct, 1/4 of the population is retarded.
Crazy man. In a few weeks tanne has:

-Reinjured his ankle that cost him the end of last season
-Watched a rookie second rounder out produce his season in one game
-Officially lost his starting job
-Got falsely labeled a racist
-Got falsely reported that he requested a release

Feel for the guy

Crazy man. In a few weeks tanne has:

-Reinjured his ankle that cost him the end of last season
-Watched a rookie second rounder out produce his season in one game
-Officially lost his starting job
-Got falsely labeled a racist
-Got falsely reported that he requested a release

Feel for the guy

Don't feel too bad for him, he goes home to her every night
View attachment 21260

I think Kelly is talking about decision making with the ball. The problem Levis has, currently, is that he is inaccurate. I doubt he improves on that this year, but there’s certainly hope that he can improve in that aspect as he gets more time.

Is your opinion on him being inaccurate the eye test? Your post is the first time I’ve seen or heard anyone say a word about him having an accuracy issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back