Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just hard to get a full evaluation of Levis. Tides have turned since playing Atlanta, but it's to be expected.

I knew with Levis going off against Atlanta it was going to be hard to replicate as everyone will want Levis to throw for 4 TD's a game or bust.

Titans need a C.
If the best C can be had later than whatever pick they get, trade down, get the C and use the rest of the picks on OL, DB, probably need a WR in there too.
Just sign Connor Williams as soon as Free Agency begins. Top 10 center in the league. A young veteran like him is ideal.

It's just hard to get a full evaluation of Levis. Tides have turned since playing Atlanta, but it's to be expected.

I knew with Levis going off against Atlanta it was going to be hard to replicate as everyone will want Levis to throw for 4 TD's a game or bust.

He looks fine with this junk OLine.

Hot mess right now. Not giving up on Levis since he’s shown flashes of being very good. But his numbers are receiving, like on paper it looked like he had a good game today but his stats came in garbage time and he’s been extremely lucky with all the dropped INT’s.

Titans need a C.
If the best C can be had later than whatever pick they get, trade down, get the C and use the rest of the picks on OL, DB, probably need a WR in there too.

We need a C.... a WR .... a WR.... a TE... a LT... a RT.... a 2nd ILB.... a CB.... a CB.... a FS.... a SS..... a PR.....

and FG kicker not 73 year old....

We need a C.... a WR .... a WR.... a TE... a LT... a RT.... a 2nd ILB.... a CB.... a CB.... a FS.... a SS..... a PR.....

and FG kicker not 73 year old....
While I can agree the NEED is definitely more than 1 thing, I disagree with some of these.
I think 1 WR will do fine.
Hopkins can be re-signed (if he’s willing), Philips seems alright, Moore is showing up a little, NWI is a fine #3-4.
Not sure we don’t need 2 TE. Are any on the roster any good?

CB is a tricky one. I don’t know how much they stink because of a D strategy dead set on keeping them out of position. Vrabel has always had secondary issues subtract 1 weird year in 2019.
Fulton sucks, I think Molden is ok, not a “shut down” guy. I think McCreary is salvageable, also not shut down.
Maybe with a different strategy, the secondary isn’t as bad, just don’t know who is good.

definitely need a tackling machine ILB or 2. Tackling has just been such s**t.

C, LT, RT currently don’t look great but Radunz and Hubbard may be ok if the position is pushed for another year. C cannot stay Brewer. Levin isn’t it either. There needs to be a different guy there, that’s why it’s my #1 need.

I hate to say PR is a luxury. Titans may have to settle and hopefully it’s a guy who can catch punts and understand where the 10 yard line is. That’s it for required.

you listed (joking or not) 12 players. Even with the money available, we’re not getting 12 holes filled :)rimshot:)
Gotta determine biggest needs, who is available via FA and what is in the draft.

While I can agree the NEED is definitely more than 1 thing, I disagree with some of these.
I think 1 WR will do fine.
Hopkins can be re-signed (if he’s willing), Philips seems alright, Moore is showing up a little, NWI is a fine #3-4.
Not sure we don’t need 2 TE. Are any on the roster any good?

CB is a tricky one. I don’t know how much they stink because of a D strategy dead set on keeping them out of position. Vrabel has always had secondary issues subtract 1 weird year in 2019.
Fulton sucks, I think Molden is ok, not a “shut down” guy. I think McCreary is salvageable, also not shut down.
Maybe with a different strategy, the secondary isn’t as bad, just don’t know who is good.

definitely need a tackling machine ILB or 2. Tackling has just been such s**t.

C, LT, RT currently don’t look great but Radunz and Hubbard may be ok if the position is pushed for another year. C cannot stay Brewer. Levin isn’t it either. There needs to be a different guy there, that’s why it’s my #1 need.

I hate to say PR is a luxury. Titans may have to settle and hopefully it’s a guy who can catch punts and understand where the 10 yard line is. That’s it for required.

you listed (joking or not) 12 players. Even with the money available, we’re not getting 12 holes filled :)rimshot:)
Gotta determine biggest needs, who is available via FA and what is in the draft.
Not much to disagree with here, but another WR would be great beside Hop. Burks is dead bullet. Can’t keep chambering that round expecting it to fire. I’d be totally fine going OL right off the bat, then ILB, then OL again if FA doesn’t line up. Desperately need TE too. This team is In really bad shape… my goodness.

Dude only had 17 passes. 1-2 in garbage time went for big yards. Very misleading what kind of a game he had comparatively to the rest of the league. Almost all were sitting at 25+ passes which by virtue, even if complete, because it’s likely less yards and not TDs, would have lowered his rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back