Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your opinion on him being inaccurate the eye test? Your post is the first time I’ve seen or heard anyone say a word about him having an accuracy issue.
If I recall, that was on is draft profile. I’ve seen it mentioned a couple times here and honestly expected it for a young kid with a strong arm.
That’s not to say he couldn’t improve.

Is it Levis time to make the playoffs or tank for a better pick ?
I don’t think the team is playing well enough to make a run despite a bunch of other teams struggling and losing key players (Cle/Cin).
If the titans can get a W, it still doesn’t change much but maybe, we can see signs of hope for next week. They win 2-3 in a row, the season may not be over.

big thing is, this is a road game. 367 days since the last road win.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I recall, that was on is draft profile. I’ve seen it mentioned a couple times here and honestly expected it for a young kid with a strong arm.
That’s not to say he couldn’t improve.

That’s kinda my point. People put players in a box because they read something in a draft profile or it just gets said. He has made some bad throws, ill advised throws. But he hasn’t been inaccurate. I think it’s fair to say he exceeded expectations from a lot of people. He just needs a better team around him.

That’s kinda my point. People put players in a box because they read something in a draft profile or it just gets said. He has made some bad throws, ill advised throws. But he hasn’t been inaccurate. I think it’s fair to say he exceeded expectations from a lot of people. He just needs a better team around him.
He doesn’t have enough throws to qualify, but at 57.1%, he would be lower than all 33 qualifying QBs as of now.
Not sure how you can argue he HASNT been inaccurate.

It's hard to get a good read on Levis when he's horizontal so often. But he's making some really bad decisions regardless. I know he's probably trying to something happen, but this doesn't need to be a habit.

He doesn’t have enough throws to qualify, but at 57.1%, he would be lower than all 33 qualifying QBs as of now.
Not sure how you can argue he HASNT been inaccurate.

That’s completion % and there are other factors…. He has had a lot of drops also. But I get your point. This crap team has also forced him to make throws he might not have. It’s not just him is my point.

When Levis became the starter, I thought it would guarantee we'd know if he was the long term answer by the end of the season.

I hope that still happens but it hasn't yet, IMO.

while I tend to agree I see zero reason to continue to draft QBs early going forward.

if willis could show any level of competence would not need to think about QB for a few years.

Not cause I think L8 is a GOAT but cause I think hes good enough to win with

Get OL.
If this is truly a rebuilding team, don’t bother with a (another) QB, just let Levis either prove it or not throughout the next year.
Titans do need to get someone capable of throwing as backup though.

When Levis became the starter, I thought it would guarantee we'd know if he was the long term answer by the end of the season.

I hope that still happens but it hasn't yet, IMO.

We know now. Why you don’t is a mystery to me. If he has a good team around him he can play. He isn’t rattled out there. He can make every throw. The team is junk. He has no speed on offense and the defensive secondary is trash. Levis looks pretty good for a rookie who got the job in the middle of the season. He wasn’t bad today. The team was.

There will be many who would not pass drafting Williams or Maye if the Titans were in position to get either.

I think you have to draft Williams if you can and trade Levis. Unless you get the largest draft/player trade package in history to trade the pick, which I guess would be possible.

Titans need a C.
If the best C can be had later than whatever pick they get, trade down, get the C and use the rest of the picks on OL, DB, probably need a WR in there too.

Titans need a C.
If the best C can be had later than whatever pick they get, trade down, get the C and use the rest of the picks on OL, DB, probably need a WR in there too.

I'm hearing that Clint Capela might be gettable. Otherwise, guys like Hakeem, Patrick, and Robinson aren't walking thru that door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back