Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You pretty much have to he has check almost all the boxes.

No injury's
Leadership
Fan favorite
Production
Work out warrior
Zero character issues.

He has the schedule to break Eddies, I’ll admit I was wrong about DH. Big man has really come into his own this year.

I still think we should give him a three year deal, no more.
Yup. I hated the pick n was pretty much vindicated through November of last year but damn Eddie George really did change him lol

Bet even @fryis is comin around

All hail King Hendry.

giphy.gif

Dang!!!!!!! @Fry Cook rushed for 29 yards at a 3.2 ypc average. That guy is elite!!!!!!!!!
Oh, just to show Cook is an every down back, he caught 3 balls for 35 yards!!!!! How could any back equal those numbers?
Haha! I honestly forgot Mariota won a Heisman.

Henry is a liability when it comes to pass blocking. But he can do everything else. To say he “can’t catch” is stupid. He’s not Barkley, Elliot, Cook, or Bell, but there aren’t many of those guys. Henry has been grossly misused by this organization. He should be a 1200 yard back, but our staffs have been clueless and our QB has been below average. With competent coaching and QB play, Henry should be in on every snap except obvious passing downs.
You said it, not me.

You said it, not me.
That whole "Henry is a liability in pass blocking" bull you quoted just annoys me...

All those people running around like mindless mockingbirds saying Henry is a liability in the passing game.... prove it....

According to the numbers, Henry is pretty freaking good in the passing game (including blocking).

I would have quoted the person you quoted but after going back a few pages I couldnt find the original post.

I could say that perhaps he isn't polished in pass protection...but...he is probably our best rb ever at screen passes....something we usually suck at....on both sides of the ball.

Lewis hurts the case on Henry’s blocking. On obvious pass downs, Lewis is always in there.

That’s either a hands thing or a blocking thing.

Lewis hurts the case on Henry’s blocking. On obvious pass downs, Lewis is always in there.

That’s either a hands thing or a blocking thing.
Its blocking, Henrys hands are fine for a RB.

Lewis executes blocks better and understands stunts better. If he had any running ability hed be meant for 3rd down role, but he sucks.

Lewis blew a block against the Colts and I know he blew one against the Panthers as well....

The stats show that we pass 92% of the time when Lewis is in the game...so it really is a green light for the defense to dial
It up...

Its blocking, Henrys hands are fine for a RB.

Lewis executes blocks better and understands stunts better. If he had any running ability hed be meant for 3rd down role, but he sucks.
It would be something to check in to, but I do believe Lewis has given up as many sacks this season as Henry has in his career.

It would be something to check in to, but I do believe Lewis has given up as many sacks this season as Henry has in his career.

Well sure. Lewis does the lions share of the pass blocking.

That's like saying lewan is a better CB than Jackson because he's given up fewer tds.

Well sure. Lewis does the lions share of the pass blocking.

That's like saying lewan is a better CB than Jackson because he's given up fewer tds.
Maybe if I said "Lewis has given up more sacks this season than Henry has given up this season" I would agree with you. Over the course of Henry's career, he has been on as many pass plays as Lewis has just this season.

I mean....

of course they are going to pass when Lewis is on the field, it means Henry is getting a breather and why hand the ball of Chris Henry Jr?

I mean....

of course they are going to pass when Lewis is on the field, it means Henry is getting a breather and why hand the ball of Chris Henry Jr?
I understand "taking a breather", but I would understand it more clearly if Henry had more than 20 carries a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back