Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit split on the money issue. One on hand, Henry is going to want to base his pay on the top 3 RB contracts. That is understandable since he is putting up those types of numbers. On the other hand, those 3 rbs are vastly overpaid and the franchises screwed up by giving them so much money.

I am a bit split on the money issue. One on hand, Henry is going to want to base his pay on the top 3 RB contracts. That is understandable since he is putting up those types of numbers. On the other hand, those 3 rbs are vastly overpaid and the franchises screwed up by giving them so much money.

Exactly.

But more likely, Henry will walk and we'll end up drafting Sankey 2.0.

But hey! We'll have more salary cap room!

I don't see Henry demanding top 3 RB money but I do see J Rob giving out a reasonable amount. He has more than outperformed his rookie contract.The one thing I see us shelling out for is a OL in free agency. Now that is a BIG need during the offseason.

I don't see Henry demanding top 3 RB money but I do see J Rob giving out a reasonable amount. He has more than outperformed his rookie contract.The one thing I see us shelling out for is a OL in free agency. Now that is a BIG need during the offseason.

Shelling out for OL and signing Henry and Tannehill could be hard to accomplish.

If you can help it, ya don’t get rid of a top 3 guy. He is arguably the top running back in the league right now, and young. Even other teams talk about how he’s hard to game plan for. The dude just joined top 5 of all time for consecutive 100+ yard games with a “so called” poor OL and missing pieces/a bad OC, and we wanna let that walk for an unknown?!?! Crazy talk.....

I’d love to have a young nucleus of Henry, Brown and Smith as our weapons moving forward, but I don’t pay Henry Zeke/Bell money....I just don’t

I’d rather re-unite Kenyon Drake with Tanny at 6mil a yr or sign Melvin Gordon for 9mil than pay Henry 14mil

HENRY> Drake/Gordon, and by a lot...You don’t want that, trust me. Zeke? Lol. Dude literally gave up last game. Waived to the sideline to take him out...Zeke has less yards. Only two guys ahead of him are Mccaffrey and Chubb.

HENRY> Drake/Gordon, and by a lot...You don’t want that, trust me. Zeke? Lol. Dude literally gave up last game. Waived to the sideline to take him out...Zeke has less yards. Only two guys ahead of him are Mccaffrey and Chubb.

He said Zeke money, meaning he doesn’t want to pay him what Zeke was payed. Not that Zeke is better. And the drop off with Zeke only supports his point.

And he clearly agrees that Henry is better than Drake and Gordon. But they are cheaper and he thinks they are better investments.

If it aint broke dont fix it.

Some of you seem eager to screw everything up by not keeping Henry.

To what, save Amys money for things we can still go and get? Ugh.... :disappointed:

We got one of the beste runningbacks and he is winning games for us. Yet some people here don't want to pay him? Want to stay mediocre forever?

Things to consider

1:36 mark

His speed is seen way more than his power but his stiff arm is among the best I’ve ever seen.

Henry deserves to get paid, even as a top back, I just would like to find a way to get him more involved with the passing game. That’s the one piece I see the “top backs” getting more of. Henry is such a talent that Art needs to find ways to get him the ball outside of just running straight forward into 8-9 man defenses.

He said Zeke money, meaning he doesn’t want to pay him what Zeke was payed. Not that Zeke is better. And the drop off with Zeke only supports his point.

And he clearly agrees that Henry is better than Drake and Gordon. But they are cheaper and he thinks they are better investments.
So pay less and get less? Gotcha. Makes total sense lol. Get rid of a guy that people fear, nasty stiff arm. Top shelf speed, top 3...And hope to draft someone better or get Gordon cheap. I swear this fan base sometimes.....Quit being an armchair GM and think common sense.

If the Titans don't painlessly get a long term deal done for Henry, then they will be cemented as one of the dumbest run franchises in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back