Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait for all these questions to be answered. This offseason is one of the most exciting for me in maybe ever.
One day we will get to Packers status where the offseason is the worst time of yr.

I also cant wait til the day no one knows our punters name cause the guy is so rarely seen...

I am still in disbelief that so many Tits fans on this site don't want to keep OUR BEST OFFENSIVE WEAPON, and must obviously believe that he is easily replaced by someone cheaper either in FA or the draft. History shows that ELITE level backs do NOT come around ever year either way. Can you find "serviceable" RB's that way...sure thing....can you find TRUE Difference makers....NOPE.

I am still in disbelief that so many Tits fans on this site don't want to keep OUR BEST OFFENSIVE WEAPON, and must obviously believe that he is easily replaced by someone cheaper either in FA or the draft. History shows that ELITE level backs do NOT come around ever year either way. Can you find "serviceable" RB's that way...sure thing....can you find TRUE Difference makers....NOPE.

We feel that way because history also shows it is foolish to pay elite level backs too much money. How many teams in the last decade did what you want us to do and did not regret it? I will wait.

We feel that way because history also shows it is foolish to pay elite level backs too much money. How many teams in the last decade did what you want us to do and did not regret it? I will wait.
BDH is different....please list any 250 LBS., FAST RB's the last decade...I'll wait.

BDH is different....please list any 250 LBS., FAST RB's the last decade...I'll wait.

well that is the question isn’t it. Is he that different because of his size. Maybe he is the one who defies recent history on this. You think he will seemingly. I am far less confident. But because of history it is a debate. It is not as clear and obvious as you want to make it out to be. You might be right...but in a year or two you could be admitting that history has repeatedly itself and you were wrong.

The Cowboys problems are not Zeke's fault, they are the coaches for failing to properly utilize the talent they have.

The games where they run the offense through Zeke they are typically more successful.

Zeke's doing his job, earning that salary. Staff is failing.

well that is the question isn’t it. Is he that different because of his size. Maybe he is the one who defies recent history on this. You think he will seemingly. I am far less confident. But because of history it is a debate. It is not as clear and obvious as you want to make it out to be. You might be right...but in a year or two you could be admitting that history has repeatedly itself and you were wrong.
You are acting like teams don’t protect themselves with outs after a few seasons in these long term deals. The tits would be fools to let their best offensive weapon walk

The Cowboys problems are not Zeke's fault, they are the coaches for failing to properly utilize the talent they have.

The games where they run the offense through Zeke they are typically more successful.

Zeke's doing his job, earning that salary. Staff is failing.

Have a friend who is a cowboys fan, he also said they aren't using him right.

Well that’s just like your opinion man—time will tell. What about when they are cash strapped and can’t sign that solid OL? Or their young defensive pieces? Again, time will tell.

You are acting like teams don’t protect themselves with outs after a few seasons in these long term deals. The tits would be fools to let their best offensive weapon walk

If they can get what is essentially a two year deal or something, one they can easily walk away from them that might make sense. I have my doubts he would sign such a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back