Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know. Look it up. What are you arguing about anyway?

Just did. They did give him a big contract in 2005, after he ran for 1600 yards. And the next two he went for 700 and 800 respectively—then cut with 3 years left on the deal. And they never did it again...so yeah, 15 years ago they made a mistake and since then they have been a revolving door at the position.

51 still wants to get rid of him. Leagues leading rusher that wins us games...eye roll
He's going to die alone on that hill. I mean, the only other team henry fits is Seattle. Give him money. He's durable and we will have cap space. Good teams draft well and keep their talent.

Just did. They did give him a big contract in 2005, after he ran for 1600 yards. And the next two he went for 700 and 800 respectively—then cut with 3 years left on the deal. And they never did it again...so yeah, 15 years ago they made a mistake and since then they have been a revolving door at the position.
I’d hardly call it a mistake. His big contract didn’t affect them negatively. Plus, they got out of it after two seasons. Quit being a chicken little and wait to see what happens.

I’d hardly call it a mistake. His big contract didn’t affect them negatively. Plus, they got out of it after two seasons. Quit being a chicken little and wait to see what happens.

Yeah, I am sure they felt they made a really wise decision. Chicken little? Because I don’t think we should overpay at the RB position? It is not an absurd position. Obviously not a popular one on a Titan board, but it is a legit take. And yes, with everyone else I will wait and see what happens.

Yeah, I am sure they felt they made a really wise decision. Chicken little? Because I don’t think we should overpay at the RB position? It is not an absurd position. Obviously not a popular one on a Titan board, but it is a legit take. And yes, with everyone else I will wait and see what happens.
What is “overpaying” to you?

He's going to die alone on that hill. I mean, the only other team henry fits is Seattle. Give him money. He's durable and we will have cap space. Good teams draft well and keep their talent.

I will be happy to be wrong, if it works out and signing him leads to a Super Bowl. Hope that works. I think it is not the wisest decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back