Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who want to sign Henry long term are ignoring what happened with Bell and DJ.

Don’t pay running backs.
I agree with this unless we can get him for a reasonable price. 4 year contract at a reasonable price is fine with me. If he is wanting Bell money, we go draft a new RB. I am partial to Patrick Taylor, whose numbers don't look good because of an injury, but is going to be a really good NFL rb.

I agree with this unless we can get him for a reasonable price. 4 year contract at a reasonable price is fine with me. If he is wanting Bell money, we go draft a new RB. I am partial to Patrick Taylor, whose numbers don't look good because of an injury, but is going to be a really good NFL rb.
Agree and if he even asks for Bell money, he should kindly be reminded that he is still pretty far behind Bell production (that resulted in his payday, not on the jets)

I think you have to. If you let him walk, who's left? Lewis? Lol Fuck me, remember how awful it was 4 years ago when we were RB poverty?

Cut Lewis, that plus Henry's current price brings you to what, 6.3M ish? Add another 1.7M, I think 8m is fair. Then draft an RB in the 3rd or 4th. Problem solved, and for little more cap space than is being allocated to RB today.

I am also himin the opinion of resigning Tannehill if he continues and stays healthy. I don't see how you can let either walk unless they're asking for absurd amounts. And while I have no was of backing this up, I feel like both appreciate having the keys to the offense. I get the feeling they're happy being in Tennessee.

It seemed a lot of the receiving core didn’t feel it was Mariota that was the main issue.

Hump, AJ, and DW were all supportive of Mariota.
What else could they have thought it was though? Only 1 thing changes and the entire offense improved. I think that makes it pretty apparent where the issue was. I would also expect a receiving player would rather a catchable ball instead of one in the dirt, over your head, behind you or too far in front of you.

I wouldn't be shocked if Walker retires. With his age and last years injury, I wasn't susure if he'd ever get back to the level he was at. I think he might be done.

Pay Henry. Pay Eddie G for calling Henry out for running like a pansy. Dude has been a beast since Eddie punked him.

I don't care if they pay him 15mil a year. Not my money and no other players up for huge contracts.

Pay Henry. Pay Eddie G for calling Henry out for running like a pansy. Dude has been a beast since Eddie punked him.

I don't care if they pay him 15mil a year. Not my money and no other players up for huge contracts.
Eddie didnt punk him

He asked Eddie for advice

There are 4-6 RBs in the upcoming draft class that can give what Henry does and some more. This is an excellent RB class (Swift, Hubbard, Taylor, Dobbins, Akers, Etienne). I love watching Derrick play, but RB is very replaceable and it's not worth paying him what he will get paid.

It was fun while it lasted Derrick. Go get paid elsewhere while we give that money to OL and EDGE and go win a Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back