Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha nope

i'll probably go get it sometime this weekend

Edit: Just watched There Will Be Blood - 9/10

best ending ever "I'm finished!"

Only people that hate dance are those that can't do it. Because anyone with half a brain knows you can be an average looking guy...but if you can dance, you become a god in the eyes of women.
Thus the hate. Especially from my fellow white folks. Lord help them.

Into The Wild was really great. Did not realize this was a true story, which makes it so fascinating. It's one of those movies that helps you reflect on important things....and it's very powerful in the way it goes about doing that. Glad some of y'all here recommended it :thumb: :thumb:

No Country For Old Men left me a bit conflicted. I thought I'd like the idea of it being a more unique story telling, but it failed to meet the hype. I don't think I missed anything in the meaning of the story, I guess it just seemed too anticlimactic. I'm going to watch it again since I might look at it a little differently after I get past my initial reaction....first impressions aren't always clear pictures.

21 - 6/10

not a terrible movie, just kind of boring

who'd thought that about a movie all about blackjack!?

just wanted to use this smiley :nana2:

Sweeney Todd - 1/10. :barf:

An adaptation of a musical? Had I known that, I wouldn't have wasted fifteen minutes on this turd; which I did.

The Gloat said:
Only people that hate dance are those that can't do it. Because anyone with half a brain knows you can be an average looking guy...but if you can dance, you become a god in the eyes of women.
Thus the hate. Especially from my fellow white folks. Lord help them.

I'll buy that. Michael Jackson had chicks fainting every time he did the moonwalk, even after he morphed into a ghoulish-type creature

Kid Gloves said:

An adaptation of a musical? Had I known that, I wouldn't have wasted fifteen minutes on this turd; which I did.

haha

yeah - you only watched 15 minutes?

I might see it our of sheer boredom one day.

Kid Gloves said:

i liked it, but i knew it was a musical going in.

if you only watched the first 15 minutes then you missed all the sweet throat slashing.

Sweeney Todd certainly isn't for everyone, but if you can appreciate musicals or stage productions its worth every cent of the rental or purchase. Gory to boot..

Walk Hard (The Dewey Cox Story) - 2/10 - about as stupid as movies get, John C Reilly needs to quit trying to mimic Will Ferrell (who's stupidity has run it's course IMO)

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 10/10 - amazing film

The Ordeal (English translation) - A contemporary horror from Belgium. Not very scary, but extremely disturbing. Basically about a dude who gets his car broken down in a secluded village, and the inhabitants happen to be some pretty perverted, deviant cats. Lots of disturbing stuff subtly placed throughout. Definately more weird and unsettling than scary, but a lot more disturbing than the Hostel series (which I've always considered exercises in watching torture).

6/10
Trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hn3oba5HmH8&feature=related

The Devil's Backbone: Directed by Pan's Labyrinth creator Guillermo Del Toro , this is a GREAT ghost story. The scares are not cheap, and like a ghost story should, has a very genuinely frightening allure to keep the viewer on edge.

9/10.

Devils backbone in english Kami?

Jurassic Park - Good ole memories. Still looks pretty good 15 years later. Reading the book (which is excellent too). 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back