Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this movie last night about a man who as a child growing up in Germany lost both his parents to cancer. He made it his life's mission to develope a cure for cancer, which he eventually does. Unfortunately the pharmacuetical industry buries his discovery and the colluding government sweeps him away to prison for a good part of his adult life.

Sound like a pretty interesting straight forward drama right?

Maybe I should mention the part about the rage-infected zombie turkey vultures that swoop down and rip people's heads off, shred small children into bloody gut filled rib cages filled along with the human zombies who eat what's left of the children then go off on their own gory rampage. Throw in some zombie fish, dwarves with drippy human face masks who need subtitles to understand and a RV full of sex-having, drug doing teens who puke on each other and have cat fights..

Pretty goofy stuff..

Oh, and it's called The Rage.....

Yossarian said:
Made of Honor .000001/10

So, get this: My roommate--who is very gay--moved out and left all his stuff here. After three weeks, I had to go in and clean his room out this weekend. He had a Made of Honor movie poster on his wall so he could check out Patrick Dempsey. :ha:

avvie said:
So, get this: My roommate--who is very gay--moved out and left all his stuff here. After three weeks, I had to go in and clean his room out this weekend. He had a Made of Honor movie poster on his wall so he could check out Patrick Dempsey. :ha:

If the roommate was gay...what are you...suddenly it all clicks.

finally caught up to

c488c060ada0acbb0ead9110._AA240_.L.gif

pretty good flick
reminded me of something Kubrick might produce at times
loved the scene where the strike caught fire and they blew it and *poof*!

good stuff ... not sure I'd sit through it many more times though

Saw the new Indiana Jones today. It's definitely not up to par with the other Indies. But, it succeeds in being at least a decent action flick. Harrison Ford is good, that's about where it ends when it comes to acting. Shia Labeouf's character doesn't really work. He's supposed to play a street-smart motorcycle thug. Definitely out of his element in the jungles of Peru. At one point, my friend looks at me and says "can't they have done this movie without him?" Overall, I thought it was decent. 6.5/10

I watched the new one last night. I think it is a entertaining movie. It had a few moments that made you shake your head. The "Tarzan" scene should have been cut. I was embarrassed for Lucas. To much CG in this movie. Live action stunts helped make the originals so much fun. Some of the stuff in this one just looked "fake". It started strong but came limping across the finish line. Better than Temple of Doom but falls behind the rest. AHHHH the first half of this movie was so good but it crashed in the end. Hard. 7/10 but only because it was Indiana Jones.

10004820.jpg

I'll forgo the numeric value and just gives this one an A

it seemed to have all the things you look for in a movie without really overindulging any of them

A definite MUST SEE

I went to a theater with DLP projection and I have to say I do prefer it over film, it's cleaner. the soundtrack was also well done, only loud when it needed to be

Downey does the role wonders, could have been much worse
very very strong effort

National Treasure - Book of Secrets.

I quite liked this (and I think Diane Kruger is hot). Just a nice, easy adventure movie where you don't have to think much.
It's a 'B' grade Indiana Jones.

National Treasure is a DISNEY series...'nuff said ;)

Saw IJ last night...convoluted plotline, not enough swashbuckiling cliffhanger action. 5.5/10

51u75ShqsCL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

well played lead roles - i honestly can't decide who played them better
not much into westerns, but film like this and Deadwood I can get into
I was all in it, until the end ....i mean c'mon....
also think the plot kind of re-animated itself throughout to continue
still it was a decent plot and was pretty well executed
:thumb: either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back