Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did like the thing that powered the Death Star in Rogue One...

The same crystals used in lightsabers. ALSO, seems those crystals were gathered on the planet Jedha, where they have temples... that planet will be revisited in future movies. That was laying groundwork for the main stories... I mean, Jedha... Jedi?

Wahlberg is super charismatic. He can, almost, take any role and be liked.

Even if the movie sucks, you'll hear "... but Wahlberg was good"

Kind of like Will Smith first started out.

Sometimes. He was by far the weakest link in The Fighter. Everyone was putting on a clinic in that film and then.... Mark Wahlberg. Just bad.

I liked him in Deep Water Horizon though. One of his best to date. Was good to see him trying to be a character other than himself with his dialect. Was southern, just not heavy.

Sometimes. He was by far the weakest link in The Fighter. Everyone was putting on a clinic in that film and then.... Mark Wahlberg. Just bad.

I liked him in Deep Water Horizon though. One of his best to date. Was good to see him trying to be a character other than himself with his dialect. Was southern, just not heavy.
I typed "almost". No actor is perfect... except maybe Tom Hanks!

Train to Busan

Best damn Korean zombie movie set on a train with english subtitles ever made. No others even come close!

LOL

that said was a good movie. Most defiantly worth a Red Box rental

Joined a friend for "Underworld: Blood War" yesterday. It is a film in which Kate Beckensale wears various leather attire and all the scenes are colorwashed in blue-grey.

Split

Ehhhhh M. Night Shamalongdingdong might have redeemed himself. He might be "back".

The twist isn't really a twist as much as it is an "Ohhhhhhhhh yea, coooooool" moment.

See spoiler if ya wanna know, you can know going in. It really doesn't have much to do with the movie. More of an Easter egg. Actually I wish I had known. I would have been 1000% more excited to see the movie.

"Split is a sequel to another movie, Unbreakable and it is pretty cool."

Split

Ehhhhh M. Night Shamalongdingdong might have redeemed himself. He might be "back".

The twist isn't really a twist as much as it is an "Ohhhhhhhhh yea, coooooool" moment.

See spoiler if ya wanna know, you can know going in. It really doesn't have much to do with the movie. More of an Easter egg. Actually I wish I had known. I would have been 1000% more excited to see the movie.

"Split is a sequel to another movie, Unbreakable and it is pretty cool."

Yeah... Split was ok.

Not as good as I was expecting, but not a terrible let down. Just "meh" on the whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back