Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zac Effron is playing Ted Bundy in an upcoming movie:

t8xWpij.jpg

Always felt like Ted Bundy's handsomeness was overrated anyway, but come on now.....

I do hope the movie is good. It's a fascinating story.

Been watching Cars 3 more lately than l thought I would.

Not great, but... DEFINITELY a better and more fitting sequel to the first. Plus, we actually do like Cruz.

Went to see "I, Tonya" tonight. If you lived through the actual event, you're in for a real treat.

Went in with low expectations and really enjoyed it. I thought it was extremely well-done and fair.

Kerrigan gets wacked on the knee.

Went to see "I, Tonya" tonight. If you lived through the actual event, you're in for a real treat.

Went in with low expectations and really enjoyed it. I thought it was extremely well-done and fair.

Kerrigan gets wacked on the knee.
Glad to hear it. I want to see it but will probably wait until it hits redbox.

I watched the 30 for 30 about them with my wife. She was born in 92 and had no idea who either of them were. Lol.

So Zac Effron is playing Ted Bundy in an upcoming movie:

t8xWpij.jpg

Always felt like Ted Bundy's handsomeness was overrated anyway, but come on now.....

I do hope the movie is good. It's a fascinating story.

Its amazing how many times he was almost caught.

I knew some guys that worked with his mom, when this happened they never saw her again. Messed up.

Saw I, Tonya. It was really good. Totally felt like a Coen Brothers movie because holy crap, everybody involved is an idiot, a retard or an azzh0le. Nearly nobody has any redeeming qualities, which might not be the impression the director wanted to give, but I'm not sure. The moral of the story is GET OUT OF BAD RELATIONSHIPS OF ANY KIND!!

It's hard not to love Vince Vaughn in this.
Basically a revamped Steven Seagal party but without that pony-tailed douche..
EXTREME head crushing!

View attachment 12270

The action starts from the very beginning. The movie was well written so even when it slows down it flows without being boring. It’s similar to the movie Heat. If you like crime dramas with intense gunplay you won’t be disappointed. I give it a thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back