Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked out Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.

Managed to watch all the others for free, so figured I should finish it.

Haven't finished it yet, but my review thus far: LOL!

Checked out Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.

Managed to watch all the others for free, so figured I should finish it.

Haven't finished it yet, but my review thus far: LOL!
Oh, if you think LOL now, you will be ROTFLYMFAO at the end. I am a huge fan of this series, and Final Chapter is one of the worst POS I've ever had to sit through. It really does just yank every fan out of their seat, kick them in the balls, drag them out behind the theater, mugs them, beats them and leaves them for dead. If I had the money I'da put a bounty on Paul WS Anderson's head for this pile of fetid possum tripe.

Oh, if you think LOL now, you will be ROTFLYMFAO at the end. I am a huge fan of this series, and Final Chapter is one of the worst POS I've ever had to sit through. It really does just yank every fan out of their seat, kick them in the balls, drag them out behind the theater, mugs them, beats them and leaves them for dead. If I had the money I'da put a bounty on Paul WS Anderson's head for this pile of fetid possum tripe.
This is why I watch them:

You'll be happy to know that there are rumors of a reboot from a German director.
The mood and atmosphere of the first was not even attempted to translate to film.

However... not sure if it'd work now due to timing. Zombies aren't "in" anymore.

But it could'v been a great dark horror... relatively cheap, as well.

Call Me by Your Name - beautiful film, but the creepy man/child relationship took me out of it. Dude looks old enough to be the kid's dad and people are acting like that's fine and dandy.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Misouri - Really good. Frances McDormand is a badass.

Shape of Water - Also good.

Disaster Artist - Just couldn't get into it. Was bored halfway through so I gave up. Was expecting more humor, I guess. Instead it's just a cheap impersonation from Dave and little brother trying not to laugh at it.

Call Me by Your Name - beautiful film, but the creepy man/child relationship took me out of it. Dude looks old enough to be the kid's dad and people are acting like that's fine and dandy.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Misouri - Really good. Frances McDormand is a badass.

Shape of Water - Also good.

Disaster Artist - Just couldn't get into it. Was bored halfway through so I gave up. Was expecting more humor, I guess. Instead it's just a cheap impersonation from Dave and little brother trying not to laugh at it.
I prefer people talking about The Room or commenting on it than anything else.

People's reaction TO IT, good stuff.

Shot Caller. Prison gang movie starring Jamie Lannister. While some of the character motivations/decisions were ludicrous, it was a pretty entertaining flick. Still, I feel like there was a much better movie somewhere in there.

Bridge of Spies: I thought I had seen the last of the good Tom Hanks movies but I was pleasantly surprised by this one. All it lacked was a little bit of suspense or a twist, but I guess thats hard to do when the movie is based on what actually happened.

Saw Darkest Hour last night.

The Cinematography is amazing. Oldman is fantastic. If you're not into WW2 history, then it might be best to wait for Redbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back