Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I feel with the $$$ the Titans have to spend this off season they should use some of it to sign Connor Williams. I can't stomach another season of Brewer as a starter. His lackluster performance is overshadowed by Dillard, but he's consistently been one of the weakest links on the line for several years now.
Yep Brewer could be the most talented technically sound center in the league but you are not beating D linemen that weight 300+ pounds as a 250 lb soaking wet center. Mass moves mass and Brewer ain't got that. He honestly should even be a O linemen to begin with.

Yep Brewer could be the most talented technically sound center in the league but you are not beating D linemen that weight 300+ pounds as a 250 lb soaking wet center. Mass moves mass and Brewer ain't got that. He honestly should even be a O linemen to begin with.

You're correct. Fundamentally, Brewer is very sound. His biggest weakness is his size, he's not fit to be a starter in the NFL. He could be a valuable depth piece for the team capable of filling in along the interior for a game or two, but he's not a 17 game starter type of player. Brewer got downright bullied at LG and at C he's not any better. Connor Williams would be a huge upgrade, an unusual career trajectory for Connor as well. He was a solid LT in college, transitioned to G for Dallas and now found his way to C with Miami and he's been a pretty good C. Pay that man, Ran....for the sake of Levis and Spears next season.

I would buy that if weren't running Duncan out there at LT now. He's also a rookie, and a substantially less talented player

It boils down to stubborness. It's the same reason Radunz has never been given an actual shot. They made up their mind on Skronk before they even drafted him, so he's never gonna a shot.
I've seen mocks with the Penn State LT (Fashanu) being the pick at 10.

sddefault.jpg

We need weapons on offense. Get Levis a real tight end. Stop with these gimmick TEs. We need a Kelce type. Bowers could be that.
I agree, but at this point it’s a luxury. I wanted Mayer last year over Levis. That hasn’t turned out well for the Raiders. We do have money to spend. C has to be addressed as does T. Both sides really, but LT is #1. C buy on the market- back the cash truck up. We have to give this kid a chance back there to see what we got. One reason why i am so disappointed in our HC. Obvious problem same ol same ol. Possible to grab C later in draft, but I would like to get a pro there. LT has been an atrocious showing for three years now.

I agree, but at this point it’s a luxury. I wanted Mayer last year over Levis. That hasn’t turned out well for the Raiders. We do have money to spend. C has to be addressed as does T. Both sides really, but LT is #1. C buy on the market- back the cash truck up. We have to give this kid a chance back there to see what we got. One reason why i am so disappointed in our HC. Obvious problem same ol same ol. Possible to grab C later in draft, but I would like to get a pro there. LT has been an atrocious showing for three years now.

Also very good points.

TE is a need.
There is no way in hell titans should be using a top 10 pick on one.
There are at least 3 OL positions that need filled, a secondary, some LB that can tackle and hopefully cover as well.
Then WR and TE.

I can’t see that much covered in FA.

PFF vs Colts

Top 5 offensive grades
Brewer (88.7)
Radunz (82.2)
Henry (79.6)
Brunskill (76.4)
Skoronski (73.9)

Most of the Oline did well it sounds like

C Connor Williams in FA would be a great start

Dillard is hot garbage, but is Brewer any better? Brewer has allowed more pressures than any other C in the league and the 2nd most sacks. We've been focused on Daley and now Dillard, but giving that guy a $4.3 million tender nobody else was going to come close to matching was downright hilarious.

Latest posts

Back