Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Tanny gave them watches..... not sure whether it was because their time is about up or let them know that he had no time in the pocket.

Honestly if we just replaced Dillard and Brewer with Tyron Smith and Connor Williams the entire line would be NFL quality. Peter, Brunskill and Radunz are plenty adequate.

Honestly if we just replaced Dillard and Brewer with Tyron Smith and Connor Williams the entire line would be NFL quality. Peter, Brunskill and Radunz are plenty adequate.
welll.... they aint getting exposed cause the other 2 are so awful the D just concentrates on abusing C & LT

Serious question..not downplaying Skronski's talent but do you think he can move to LT at this level? Again, the pre-draft report was he's better suited at G. Obviously take that for what it's worth

Serious question..not downplaying Skronski's talent but do you think he can move to LT at this level? Again, the pre-draft report was he's better suited at G. Obviously take that for what it's worth

The guard stuff didn't really start until the wingspan measurable came out. He was rated as a possible #1LT before that. Scouting report says less length than normal for franchise LT and not a dominant run blocker. If I had to guess, he has just been the victim of perception and could be at least a serviceable LT. And on this team, that would make him the starter. You can make the argument that we would have to keep looking for an all pro LT anyway, so why put him in that position. I get that. It just seems odd that they were willing to give a 6rh rounder a shot but not the guy with the best pass blocking grade.

Worst thing that happens if we try Skoronski at LT is that he indeed can't do the job and we move him back to OG

Best thing that happens is that Skoronski shows that he can be our future LT which then opens things up for this draft.

Little downside risk with huge upside reward...

IMHO... Skoronski should (if he hasnt already, and if he wants it) have a man to man with Vrabes or Ran or both and just ask for a shot to show what he can do at LT next week before they make some long term decisions. I mean we are doing that at other positions, why be stubborn about this one only?

Latest posts

Back