Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Ha, well, can you guarantee that Mike Vrabel will win a Superb Owl with the Titans in the next 3 years? 5 years? If not, then what the h3ll are we talking about??

I’m not guaranteeing anything except the Titans without talented players aren’t winning shit. You can change HCs every year. You don’t win until you have talent. Show me the team that is winning a SB because of their coaching staff who “ coaches up “ crap talent Don’t embarrass yourself, There ain’t one.

I’m not guaranteeing anything except the Titans without talented players aren’t winning ****. You can change HCs every year. You don’t win until you have talent. Show me the team that is winning a SB because of their coaching staff who “ coaches up “ crap talent Don’t embarrass yourself, There ain’t one.

Ok, fair enough, so how many Super Bowl wins does Vrabel have as a coach WITH talented players? Is it more or less than say... a Jim Harbaugh?

I’ll say again.. NFL coaches do very little of any “ teaching “ or what some refer to as “coaching up “. They don’t teach technique or skill. You either have it or you don’t. The scouts and personnel guys have allegedly already decided that. NFL coaching staffs install the playbook. They game plan and run the scheme. They don’t have time for on the job training. Not that some doesn’t happen, but not to the degree some of you think. They just don’t have the time.

Now… if you want to argue about Vrabel and his staff scheme? Totally valid argument.

NFL coaches are NOT teachers. They aren’t hired to teach. They aren’t offensive or defensive gurus. They hope they get talented players who watch film and learn their positions. They hope they buy into the system and excel in it. But of they don’t they can’t do much but just cut them.

This is the whole ever loving point. If you don’t draft good players you will suck.

There is your answer.
what would a prospect or someone with potential be in the world if they have or don’t?

we all remember the steal Tennessee got in raw talent that was DGB.

I’ll say again.. NFL coaches do very little of any “ teaching “ or what some refer to as “coaching up “. They don’t teach technique or skill. You either have it or you don’t. The scouts and personnel guys have allegedly already decided that. NFL coaching staffs install the playbook. They game plan and run the scheme. They don’t have time for on the job training. Not that some doesn’t happen, but not to the degree some of you think. They just don’t have the time.

Now… if you want to argue about Vrabel and his staff scheme? Totally valid argument.

NFL coaches are NOT teachers. They aren’t hired to teach. They aren’t offensive or defensive gurus. They hope they get talented players who watch film and learn their positions. They hope they buy into the system and excel in it. But of they don’t they can’t do much but just cut them.

This is the whole ever loving point. If you don’t draft good players you will suck.

There is your answer.
If NFL Coaches don’t teach or coach up players, I’ll take College coaching then

I think you are full of crap though

how would any player ever change positions or learn plays?

If NFL Coaches don’t teach or coach up players, I’ll take College coaching then

I think you are full of crap though

how would any player ever change positions or learn plays?

They run the playbook. They learn the scheme. It’s up to professionals to take their job seriously and learn it. Watch film, prepare.

Research it. It ain’t hard to find.

They run the playbook. They learn the scheme. It’s up to professionals to take their job seriously and learn it. Watch film, prepare.

Research it. It ain’t hard to find.
I have seen Vrabel holding the blocking pad and instructing. I have witnessed position coaches teaching.
You are so full of it!

TitanMark never player football above the high school level.

Of coarse coaches teach. It’s implied in the name. Do you think the offensive coordinator just hands a playbook to a player and says “learn it” and that’s it? There is theory involved. Players need to understand “why” they are doing what a coach wants them to do. That is teaching.

Latest posts

Back