Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

If Brewer somehow starts for the Titans in 2024 I'm going to be seething with rage. It's a given that Dillard will be released, just a question of when? Duncan was a raw prospect so it's no surprise that he was every bit as bad as Dillard if not worse. Raddunz is a lost cause unless the Titans hire a competent OL coach who taps into his potential. For a coach that prided himself in playing smash mouth football it's absolutely hilarious how the key ingredient for doing so has been completely neglected for years. It's amazing King Henry was able to finish 2nd in rushing running behind that toilet paper line.

I will really have to question Ran's ability if Brewer is a starter for the Titans. Ran should realize that the Titans were 6-3 with Ben Jones at center last yr...then Jones gets concused and we go 1-4 without him and now 5-12... I don't think it is a coincidence... We have got to go out and get a starting center in FA to me this is priority number 1

If Brewer somehow starts for the Titans in 2024 I'm going to be seething with rage. It's a given that Dillard will be released, just a question of when? Duncan was a raw prospect so it's no surprise that he was every bit as bad as Dillard if not worse. Raddunz is a lost cause unless the Titans hire a competent OL coach who taps into his potential. For a coach that prided himself in playing smash mouth football it's absolutely hilarious how the key ingredient for doing so has been completely neglected for years. It's amazing King Henry was able to finish 2nd in rushing running behind that toilet paper line.

Isnt Brewer a free agent ?

I will really have to question Ran's ability if Brewer is a starter for the Titans. Ran should realize that the Titans were 6-3 with Ben Jones at center last yr...then Jones gets concused and we go 1-4 without him and now 5-12... I don't think it is a coincidence... We have got to go out and get a starting center in FA to me this is priority number 1

Brewer would have to be re signed as he is a free agent.

If we do not spend at least 30 million in free agency for offensive lineman in 2024 I will be offended and become defensive about it.

If we do not spend at least 30 million in free agency for offensive lineman in 2024 I will be offended and become defensive about it.[/QUOTE

If you are talking about cap hit then we should be less than 30 mil cap hit wise... need a center and then either a G/T in FA. We aren't finding a LT in FA... get the next franchise LT in the draft.

Latest posts

Back