Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Munchak was shafted big time.

Went 9-7, and then was still able to squeeze out 6 and 7 win seasons with rosters massively worse than the one we had this year (dear god, did I actually say that...)

I think of you go back and look, which I just did, those teams were actually massively more talented than the current Titans rosters of the last 2 years. 1000 yard rusher and damn sure better WR Corp.

Just my opinion. I’d take Munchak back in a OL coaching role.

I think the we can all agree that nobody can coach the trash we have on the OL, at the moment.
I disagree. Replace LT and C and I think we have serviceable OL with proper coaching, ie technique and playcalling. It won't be at the Roos/Stewart or Lewan/Conklin level, but I think it'd be competitive.

It has been reported that Michael Onwenu is not going to re-sign with the Pats... He is the perfect guy for us...He has experience starting at both RG and RT...He isn't going to be cheap, but we aren't paying any other OL $$$.

I'm tired of waiting on Radunz and NPF.... we can't go into next yr with just them as options at RT.

It has been reported that Michael Onwenu is not going to re-sign with the Pats... He is the perfect guy for us...He has experience starting at both RG and RT...He isn't going to be cheap, but we aren't paying any other OL $$$.

I'm tired of waiting on Radunz and NPF.... we can't go into next yr with just them as options at RT.

Owenu is pretty undersized for a RT. I'm not totally against it, but I like Robert Hunt better as a guy that play either RG or RT.

Owenu is pretty undersized for a RT. I'm not totally against it, but I like Robert Hunt better as a guy that play either RG or RT.

Undersized??? ...he is shorter than most but he is still 340lbs with over 34 inch arms... either way a couple of upgrades for our OL

That Lions offensive line just gave Goff all day to throw. It is a very experienced veteran group with 3 pro bowlers on the line.
The Titans don’t need more young OL in my opinion. They need some solid vets to show the young guys how it’s done. Saffold, Ben Jones and Lewan were the heart of this O-line and now we have ZERO established vets on the line.

The line needs to be fixed in free agency, not the draft.

Latest posts

Back