Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

That Lions offensive line just gave Goff all day to throw. It is a very experienced veteran group with 3 pro bowlers on the line.
The Titans don’t need more young OL in my opinion. They need some solid vets to show the young guys how it’s done. Saffold, Ben Jones and Lewan were the heart of this O-line and now we have ZERO established vets on the line.

The line needs to be fixed in free agency, not the draft.
You know how Detroit got all those vets? They drafted them.

That Lions offensive line just gave Goff all day to throw. It is a very experienced veteran group with 3 pro bowlers on the line.
The Titans don’t need more young OL in my opinion. They need some solid vets to show the young guys how it’s done. Saffold, Ben Jones and Lewan were the heart of this O-line and now we have ZERO established vets on the line.

I want some young guys in the draft and a few FAs. If we can land a good to great LT on a rookie contract, along with Levis on a rookie contract we can be in good shape.

uuuuhhhh... RC approved of every OL FA last year

True, LT hard to get, we draft there, and fill some needs with $ on the others.

Someone on The Zone this morning pointed out something I didn't realize. They mentioned during the Bills game last night that Buffalo is $43 million over the cap next year. I think it was Ramon saying that Dion Dawkins has a $16 million cap hit for 2024 and could be a cap casualty. If that's the case, he's priority #1 in free agency. Him and Alt/Olu on the left side would go a really long way to fixing the OL.

Throw in Tee Higgins in FA, and we've really got something.

We need a real NFL Center that is not undersized and getting blown up. But one could say that was a problem across the o-line last 2 years

Someone on The Zone this morning pointed out something I didn't realize. They mentioned during the Bills game last night that Buffalo is $43 million over the cap next year. I think it was Ramon saying that Dion Dawkins has a $16 million cap hit for 2024 and could be a cap casualty. If that's the case, he's priority #1 in free agency. Him and Alt/Olu on the left side would go a really long way to fixing the OL.

Throw in Tee Higgins in FA, and we've really got something.

They will probably have to trade a big name. Wouldn't be surprised if it's not Diggs. Doubt they get a 1st for him, but they might get a 2 and 5 or something like that. They probably cut Tre'Davious White too.

I know everyone has seen it on social media. I do hope he has a brother Tommy to bring to the staff with Big dad Bill Callahan!

or we could sub one of vrabels hires for that role?

I know everyone has seen it on social media. I do hope he has a brother Tommy to bring to the staff with Big dad Bill Callahan!

or we could sub one of vrabels hires for that role?
It’d be worth it for all the, “Tommy, quit playing with your dinghy!” opportunities.

Latest posts

Back