Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I’d expect to see a few OL still hanging around.
I’d even argue there might be reason for a little more hope some can turn into at least backups with a new HC down including a non-dentist coaching them directly.

Brunskill could be that Kelly type, but he looked pretty dang good at RG when he was healthy. I’d be fine keeping him and Radunz starting on that right side.
Ben jones didn’t do well his first year in Tennessee but definitely turned into a pretty good C.
Maybe Brunskill improves with another year in town. Radunz and NPF still need to keep showing signs of improvement from when drafted. Hopefully Colgate didn’t F them up too bad, and they become salvageable OL.

Ben jones didn’t do well his first year in Tennessee but definitely turned into a pretty good C.
Maybe Brunskill improves with another year in town. Radunz and NPF still need to keep showing signs of improvement from when drafted. Hopefully Colgate didn’t F them up too bad, and they become salvageable OL.
Radunz played really solid at RT once he got into his groove there. Gave up practically no sacks or pressures the last 5-6 weeks of the season and only had like 1 penalty.

Radunz played really solid at RT once he got into his groove there. Gave up practically no sacks or pressures the last 5-6 weeks of the season and only had like 1 penalty.
yeah... part of that - IMO - was the D just choosing to abuse the left side of the OL cause it was so easy for them

Personally I’d love to see us add Robert Hunt at guard in free agency and Jackson Powers Johnson in the draft. Heck, let Sko play LT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back