Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Callahan said the other day that they selected Chase over Sewell because of the impact the WR could have right away.
Chase then helped lead them to a Superbowl, even WITH a lousy O-line. I could definitely see Callahan doing the same thing this year and going with an elite WR in the 1st instead of an OT. MHJ or Nabers.

Callahan said the other day that they selected Chase over Sewell because of the impact the WR could have right away.
Chase then helped lead them to a Superbowl, even WITH a lousy O-line. I could definitely see Callahan doing the same thing this year and going with an elite WR in the 1st instead of an OT. MHJ or Nabers.

If we had even decent LT play then ok.... but man, we need help there so desperately that it would be total negligence to let that position go another year.

OL so bad average players would be a huge improvement

so I would not be upset if Titans get a WR 1st as long as they actually acquire talented guys at some point from somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Gross. Hope he comes to his senses and realizes what a bad idea that is if that is what he’s thinking.
Levis isnt burrow. Spears isn’t mixon. DHop isn’t both Boyd and Higgins.
Major differences between what he walked in with in Cin vs this Ten team. He also had 2 more first round OL drafted the 2 years before Burrow.

Gross. Hope he comes to his senses and realizes what a bad idea that is if that is what he’s thinking.
Major differences between what he walked in with in Cin vs this Ten team. He also had 2 more first round OL drafted the 2 years before Burrow.

Levis clearly isnt Burrow.

Chase, Higgins and Boyd were just about 250 yards shy ( Boyd ) of all 3 having 1000 yard seasons.

Mixon … eh. I think a case could be made Spears is the more electric player if you give him the touches. Then again, maybe he can’t carry that load. But Mixon isnt that special.

Who gets drafted at 7 or of that’s even where we draft clearly isn’t up to BC. It doesn’t matter who HE wants This is Rans team, period. Y’all not been paying attention?

Who gets drafted at 7 or of that’s even where we draft clearly isn’t up to BC. It doesn’t matter who HE wants This is Rans team, period. Y’all not been paying attention?
Disagree.
Even with RC having control, it wouldn’t make sense for him to select someone that BC can’t use/doesn’t want. RC isn’t running the product on the field, there has to be input from the HC. that’s why Vrabel doesn’t get a pass entirely with what FA and draft picks were made by JRob.

The only elite receiver I know of in this draft is Harrison Jr, he will be gone way before the titans pick.

Disagree.
Even with RC having control, it wouldn’t make sense for him to select someone that BC can’t use/doesn’t want. RC isn’t running the product on the field, there has to be input from the HC. that’s why Vrabel doesn’t get a pass entirely with what FA and draft picks were made by JRob.

We know now table had more control than some of us thought.

Sure BC wil have input. But Ran will make the final decision. He isn’t giving BC a WR if he thinks other most important thing is a generational LT and Alt or Fashanu are there at 7. It’s not happening. Maybe, maybe, if Harrison JR is there. But no one else. In my opinion.

Latest posts

Back