Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Was thinking of a way to add to depth to our O-line without having to use so many draft picks. What would you guys think of a player swap with NYG, Treylon Burks for Evan Neal? I know Neal has been terrible and Burks hasn't' been much better. May be a situation where a change of scenery could benefit them both. That and if we get Daddy Callahan as OL coach, maybe he could get something out of Neal. Thoughts?

Was thinking of a way to add to depth to our O-line without having to use so many draft picks. What would you guys think of a player swap with NYG, Treylon Burks for Evan Neal? I know Neal has been terrible and Burks hasn't' been much better. May be a situation where a change of scenery could benefit them both. That and if we get Daddy Callahan as OL coach, maybe he could get something out of Neal. Thoughts?

Honestly after the Dillard fiasco I realized that there are some players that just can't/won't play up to their potential no matter the coaching and/or the change of scenery.

I would swap Wheezy for... anything

I certainly hope wheezy can turn into breezy. I still remember them Arkansas days. But if it does not happen in year one with BC he needs to go the way of the hootaling or whatever our OL coach was named.

Great hire

Agree how things change, this from a week ago...

However, the issue with hiring Callahan outright comes from the fact that he’s under contract with the Cleveland Browns, thus they would have to allow him to leave.

According to Conor Orr of Sports Illustrated, the Titans prying Callahan away from the Browns “doesn’t sound like that is going to happen” because the Browns “have been fiercely protective” of Callahan, who is one of the highest-paid assistant coaches in the league.

Latest posts

Back