Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Who gets drafted at 7 or of that’s even where we draft clearly isn’t up to BC. It doesn’t matter who HE wants This is Rans team, period. Y’all not been paying attention?
Ultimately it's Ran's decision but I would hope there is some input from Callahan. Ran will end up making the final call though. I'm hoping it's OL at 7, move Skronski to RT and get a decent G or C later in the draft or FA.
We need upgrades at WR but not at 7 unless Harrison falls which I doubt.
I wouldn't be surprised to see us make a play for Higgins.

You should probably make a hook and have the DJ revolve it.
No shit. I have been watching plenty of videos/podcasts/radio shows in the last couple of weeks and that word "collaborate" has popped up so much that I started getting...

Vanilla Ice videos popping up in my feed.... freaking algorithms.

I asked my daughter at some point... is the Vanilla Ice dance some kind of trend on tik tok or something? I keep seeing all these Vanilla Ice dance videos... then it hit me.

The only FA T's I am interested in as starters are Owenu, Tyron Smith, and Trent Brown in that order.

If Jonah Williams wants to come on board as rotational guy and get paid rotational money, I am all for it. But someone will pay him starter money to start at either LT or RT. I really hope it isn't us.

oppenheimer-1670924274.jpg

Latest posts

Back