Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

How is that a bet? Cleveland granted him permission.

You can bet on coaching hires, free agent signings, etc.

Trust me - if they let you bet on how long it takes to sing the national anthem.... coaches are small potatoes...

And judging by your response, you did not ---- dude, that was your crack over the middle to 500K... lol

Can’t wait to see Bill Callahan move Skoronski to tackle and make him a damn good one. All the “draft scouts” are going to look like fools

With the emergence of Dawand Jones at RT, could the Browns cut Jack Conklin this off-season? Makes a lot of sense.

If so, should we be interested and could Bill lure him over?

Can’t wait to see Bill Callahan move Skoronski to tackle and make him a damn good one. All the “draft scouts” are going to look like fools
It's gonna go.

Callahan: You think Skoronski can play LT dad?
Callahan Dad: Well shit son he did it college, I'll get'em right.

I'd be shocked if we don't at least see him at LT some point in OTAs or Mini camp. It's worth a shot taking because if he can play LT that saves us from spending a 1st on one in the draft.

It's gonna go.

Callahan Dad: Well **** son he did it college, I'll get'em right.

I'd be shocked if we don't at least see him at LT some point in OTAs or Mini camp. It's worth a shot taking because if he can play LT that saves us from spending a 1st on one in the draft.
Then, we can draft another guard in the first. All will be right.

It's gonna go.

Callahan Dad: Well **** son he did it college, I'll get'em right.

Nah,
Brian: dad, do you think Ski can play LT?
Dad: Well son, this is super important, but can you grab me the tape measure?
Brian: sure????
(Returns with tape measure)
Dad: see, we need to measure from the pit to fingertips. Unfortunately, Ski’s arms are just 1/2” too short for Tackle. But do you want to hear the good news?
Brian: yea dad!!
Dad: he can play G alllll day long!!!

Skoronski could probably move to RT too. I know it's not his natural side of the line, but he's got the talent and the coaching to make the switch.

I just don't see that much value in an elite Guard compared to an above average tackle Imagine picking Alt in the 1st and those two are your bookend tackles for years.

Skoronski could probably move to RT too. I know it's not his natural side of the line, but he's got the talent and the coaching to make the switch.

I just don't see that much value in an elite Guard compared to an above average tackle Imagine picking Alt in the 1st and those two are your bookend tackles for years.
Hopefully with Callahan coaching the offensive line that’s the end of playing lineman out of their position

Latest posts

Back