Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I agree his staff was a bigger problem than Vrabel himself.

The alternative to hiring from within or hiring people that have never been an OC/DC etc is hiring the same ol retreads that have bounced around for 20 years. So I can't really fault him for at least TRYING to find some new blood. Of course it didn't really work out. But the retreads usually don't either.

PS: I don't think Kelly was the worst OC ever. He made some bad calls at times but could have been worse and he threw some wrinkles in to every game.
go go gadget was Fing embarassing too be honest

She’s not making these decisions in a vacuum. She has people she trusts to give their opinions. Ran is one of those people, but Amy has final say, as owner. I’d be more worried if she had nothing to do with these decisions.

Exactly. I'm questioning who are these "people she trusts". Ran is one, but who are the others?

Didn't Munchak do the same thing?

What's with the Mike's and their loyalty to awful staff that holds them back and they don't want to part with them.
The end result is they get fired anyway. Loyalty is a good thing, but loyalty to the fans to produce the best team, players and staff, should be the priority.

No more defensive coaches please. I want to see an offense fit for this century. I don't care if we have to sell out the defense to get there. This is an offense driven league. We need to adjust or get left further behind.
What’s wrong with exotic buggy whip?

Because of the feeling around the league that he's a top tier head coach, and the shock from almost everyone, including the national media that the Titans made a mistake in firing him. Also because he will be the top name in any coaching search this offseason.

Everyone should read this article.
Titans make a huge risk in moving on from Mike Vrabel

"dysfunctional teams do dysfunctional things."

"With a little patience and strategic maneuverings, Strunk might have finagled a trade of Vrabel to the Patriots. They might have explored it, but they clearly didn’t even try."
There were similar articles about firing Robinson.

Latest posts

Back