Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Hiring your friends isn’t a problem unless they suck. Every NFL HC hires their friends.
exactly. unfortunately Vrabel's friends all sucked. They were hired for their ass kissing abilities, not their coaching abilities. The more power Vrabel gained in the organization, the worse his hires became. He surrounded himself with yes men, built his own little echo chamber, and it caused him to get fired.

Why has highly respected coach not been hired yet?

Has any coach been hired yet?

It really isn’t funny. You look foolish saying it, Saying it over and over and over. It doesn’t hurt my feelings. It doesn’t ruin my day. I don’t care. So keep it up. What will your narrative be when he dies get hired? Oh yea.. it will be how quick he fails. We will then be on Vrabel fail watch. Some of you are just miserable people. Doesn’t matter what happens, you aren’t happy. Doesn’t matter who the atitans hire you won’t be happy.

But here is the actual truth …

No matter how much the little click in here says it or tries so hard to ignore the truth it, most people think the Titans fucked up. Mike Vrabel is a “highly respected” NFL HC and will get another job. I know there are 5 or so of y’all who think you know better than NFL owners, executives, sports writers, former players et al But you don’t.

Mike Vrabel is gone. So I’m done with giving a shit about him. Wish him good health. You can let him live rent feee in your head forever. Like I asked before.. I don’t know what the dude did to you but you need therapy.

Last edited by a moderator:
one would think a highly respected coach would not remain unemployed
ultimate-warrior-respect.png
images

exactly. unfortunately Vrabel's friends all sucked. They were hired for their ass kissing abilities, not their coaching abilities. The more power Vrabel gained in the organization, the worse his hires became. He surrounded himself with yes men, built his own little echo chamber, and it caused him to get fired.

Yea.. I don’t know about all the garnish you added with ass kissing and yes men shit. But they just weren’t very good at their jobs. I’m not sure what level of management you have ever been in but most people in those types of positions hire people who buy into their philosophy or scheme. They are the boss. It’s not a yes man, kiss ass thing. Plus, they are looking for work. They want the job. No one goes into a job interview and tells their boss you suck and we aren’t doing it your way.

Vrabel just hired the wrong people. I also think the franchise got caught up in the Derrick Henry thing. Great RB. But you can’t run an offense through him. He held us back. You can win a little bit you aren’t winning it all. They all got caught up in it. If DH didn’t run for 150 we lost.

Tim Kelly appeared to try and open it up. But the OLine was so bad.

So we move on. Hopefully a new more modern offense.

Yea.. kinda not the same thing since it was in his contract. Mayo was technically hired as Patriots HC in 2019.

They didn’t interview. He was already hired. Tell me you understand that.
I understand he is their new coach. Yes he had a succession clause in his contract, but it was also still fulfilled.

I understand he is their new coach. Yes he had a succession clause in his contract, but it was also still fulfilled.

You can spin it however you want in a futile attempt to throw shade at me, but the job was never open. A succession plan is just that. If the POTUS dies, there is no new election. The VP immediately becomes POTUS. The job is not ever open.

Guys... I was assured when I signed my contract with Go Titans that there would be NO MATHS. None. No computations, no calculations, no discussions of computations and calculations. Don't make me get my agent on the phone...
It messed me up. I thought average depended on hits divided by at bats

Latest posts

Back