Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

TitanMark making friends all over the place

No one is trying to make friends. Just like your post. It’s just non stop childish BS. I got tired of it and just decided to play along. Y’all gonna be assholes so am I. When y’all quit I’ll quit.

But you can’t dispute fact. It just drives y’all bat shit crazy.

You can spin it however you want in a futile attempt to throw shade at me, but the job was never open. A succession plan is just that. If the POTUS dies, there is no new election. The VP immediately becomes POTUS. The job is not ever open.
Spin it? Shade? LOL

Despite the contract language, there is no guarantee Mayo is tracing Belichick’s footsteps on the Patriots’ sideline next year and other options like former Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel and former Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores are still on the table.

Kraft said in a press conference Thursday they planned to move into the hiring process quickly.

“We are looking for someone who can get us back to the playoffs and win,” Kraft said. “I’m very upset when we don’t win games and it carries the whole week. I promise you, our family will be dedicated to doing the best we can do to bring a winning team back.”

‘Succession plan’: Contract clause could fast-track Jerod Mayo to be Patriots coach, report says

Has any coach been hired yet?

It really isn’t funny. You look foolish saying it, Saying it over and over and over. It doesn’t hurt my feelings. It doesn’t ruin my day. I don’t care. So keep it up. What will your narrative be when he dies get hired? Oh yea.. it will be how quick he fails. We will then be on Vrabel fail watch. Some of you are just miserable people. Doesn’t matter what happens, you aren’t happy. Doesn’t matter who the atitans hire you won’t be happy.

But here is the actual truth …

No matter how much the little click in here says it or tries so hard to ignore the truth it, most people think the Titans ****ed up. Mike Vrabel is a “highly respected” NFL HC and will get another job. I know there are 5 or so of y’all who think you know better than NFL owners, executives, sports writers, former players et al But you don’t.

Mike Vrabel is gone. So I’m done with giving a **** about him. Wish him good health. You can let him live rent feee in your head forever. Like I asked before.. I don’t know what the dude did to you but you need therapy.

When we do inevitably reach that day, I plan on switching to 'that took WAY longer than 10 minutes...'

Spin it? Shade? LOL

Despite the contract language, there is no guarantee Mayo is tracing Belichick’s footsteps on the Patriots’ sideline next year and other options like former Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel and former Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores are still on the table.

Kraft said in a press conference Thursday they planned to move into the hiring process quickly.

“We are looking for someone who can get us back to the playoffs and win,” Kraft said. “I’m very upset when we don’t win games and it carries the whole week. I promise you, our family will be dedicated to doing the best we can do to bring a winning team back.”

‘Succession plan’: Contract clause could fast-track Jerod Mayo to be Patriots coach, report says

WTF is wrong with you people? Yes Spin. You are still trying to spin it. YOU ARE WRONG ! They interviewed no one, not one candidate. There was never anyone but Mayo, period. We now know all the prior reporting, rumors, etc etc was all BS with no factual basis. But here you are trying to use more BS guessing, speculation, rumor to prove your completely inaccurate, false, wrong take. The Patriots never intended for anyone else to be their next HC but Jerod Mayo.

Kraft fires Belichick on Jan 11th, hires Mayo on Jan12th. Hmmmmmmm? You think that job was ever open? IT WASNT !!

Jerod Mayo hired as New England Patriots head coach

Patriots website

Official New England Patriots News and Analysis

Patriots Formally Introduce Jerod Mayo As the 15th Head Coach in Team History.

Dude just stop.

When we do inevitably reach that day, I plan on switching to 'that took WAY longer than 10 minutes...'

Thanks for being honest about your intentions… childish behavior.

It’s just attack anything I say now. Flame TitanMark on anything and never let it go… cause you are children. This is why I’m acting the way I’m acting. You just do it to cause problems. No actual debate or true discourse. TitanJeff will eventually have to step in. That’s where this is headed. I’m not leaving unless he bans me. I’m m not backing down either. We can just blow up every thread. Ruin the forum I guess. Which is a shame. But you wanna be punks. I have nothing but time.

It’s just attack anything I say now. Flame TitanMark on anything and never let it go… cause you are children. This is why I’m acting the way I’m acting. You just do it to cause problems. No actual debate or true discourse. TitanJeff will eventually have to step in. That’s where this is headed. I’m not leaving unless he bans me. I’m m not backing down either. We can just blow up every thread. Ruin the forum I guess. Which is a shame. But you wanna be punks. I have nothing but time.

Eh, it's funny. And c'mon, we are grown adults throwing hissy fits over a literal game played by essentially oversized and overpaid adolescents. This entire endeavor is... childish behavior. And good Lawd, nobody wants you banned. You're part of us now. You're a member of TitaNation! Just keep bringing it, you're good...

WTF is wrong with you people? Yes Spin. You are still trying to spin it. YOU ARE WRONG ! They interviewed no one, not one candidate. There was never anyone but Mayo, period. We now know all the prior reporting, rumors, etc etc was all BS with no factual basis. But here you are trying to use more BS guessing, speculation, rumor to prove your completely inaccurate, false, wrong take. The Patriots never intended for anyone else to be their next HC but Jerod Mayo.

Kraft fires Belichick on Jan 11th, hires Mayo on Jan12th. Hmmmmmmm? You think that job was ever open? IT WASNT !!

Jerod Mayo hired as New England Patriots head coach

Patriots website

Official New England Patriots News and Analysis

Patriots Formally Introduce Jerod Mayo As the 15th Head Coach in Team History.

Dude just stop.
I simply stated a coach was hired… which one was. Yes, Kraft hired Mayo immediately-

Eh, it's funny. And c'mon, we are grown adults throwing hissy fits over a literal game played by essentially oversized and overpaid adolescents. This entire endeavor is... childish behavior. And good Lawd, nobody wants you banned. You're part of us now. You're a member of TitaNation! Just keep bringing it, you're good...
I’m not just going to accept this insult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spin it? Shade? LOL

seems like this would be an easy way to thwart any NFL rules concerning hiring... just succession plan the guy you want the morning before you fire the highly respected guy after lunch

100% ... going to google the time between HRHC vrable punted till he is allowed into another NFL facility

by definition THAT time will represent the variable that is how long it takes a highly respected HC to be hired in the NFL

dude ... you literally have, IMO, never crossed any lines or broke any posting rules

you lub you some vrable though
310df4d3-8546-4698-8c42-5edec0f0d611_text.gif

Ok. I will chime in now besides your belief of being attacked. First lets start with the facts. I haven’t seen a member here call you a moron, an asshole, a punk, a child, or a dick or dicks. However your own posts have become quite famous, my personal favorite that is going to be mainstay in GoTits is “highly respected”. Its going to last longer than the VY thread! We thank you for that. In this particular thread, I pointed out that a coach has been hired- responding to Vondy first then you. Of course as you usually do, goal post moved and now it’s the circumstance of it. So he wasn’t hired and then after you - effectively (honestly) said the article I posted was my spin … (again someone elses) spin- although i do mostly agree with your assessment, but not fully in your twisted win so to speak according to your own words. Let me help you here.

12175"]Kraft fires Belichick on Jan 11th, hires Mayo on Jan12th. Hmmmmmmm? You think that job was ever open? IT WASNT !![/QUOTE

Now you can eat your own words on me saying that a coach was hired. If it was a lock like you say it was (President/VP) situation like you say- then why not introduce him immediately as the new coach. None of us have the answers to that… maybe Kraft indeed wanted to think more on the matter, maybe not. The fact is I wasn’t wrong saying a head coach was hired and indeed you agree as you posted the statement above after a useless argument you actually agreed with anyway.

@TitanMark I am kind of glad you are a homer. Titans probably need more homers. While it might cause some arguments with those less homerish, I like seeing someone support the Titans 100% good and bad. When we hire our new coach and bring in a roster of new players, you will support and defend them just as much and as hard as you have defended Vrabel and his gang of misfits.

Also, I personally believe there was a power play that happened between Robert Kraft and his two sons who are titled in the Patriot organization. I think old school Robert wanted to follow Bill's exit plan and hire Bill's handpicked successor, where as the sons wanted to move away from Bill and hire Vrabel. When R. Kraft didnt go along with it, they leaked their interest in Vrabel hoping the fans would swallow it and start asking for Vrabel and force R. Kraft to re-evaluate his Bill plan.

@TitanMark I am kind of glad you are a homer. Titans probably need more homers. While it might cause some arguments with those less homerish, I like seeing someone support the Titans 100% good and bad. When we hire our new coach and bring in a roster of new players, you will support and defend them just as much and as hard as you have defended Vrabel and his gang of misfits.

Also, I personally believe there was a power play that happened between Robert Kraft and his two sons who are titled in the Patriot organization. I think old school Robert wanted to follow Bill's exit plan and hire Bill's handpicked successor, where as the sons wanted to move away from Bill and hire Vrabel. When R. Kraft didnt go along with it, they leaked their interest in Vrabel hoping the fans would swallow it and start asking for Vrabel and force R. Kraft to re-evaluate his Bill plan.

Thank you …. I think.

I wonder what the contract language called for if they violated it and went with another candidate? How much would they owe Mayo? That kind of thing seems to hurt franchises also. If they break their word.

I'm still baffled that the Ken Whisenhunt experiment didn't work out. The guy took Arizona to the Superb Owl. Yes, that Arizona. In hindsight, was Mariota the reason the Whisenhunt era didn't succeed...?

I'm still baffled that the Ken Whisenhunt experiment didn't work out. The guy took Arizona to the Superb Owl. Yes, that Arizona. In hindsight, was Mariota the reason the Whisenhunt era didn't succeed...?
I think his inability to win a game without more than 1 week prep probably hurt since most weeks are played on 1 week notice.

if he could get a week 1 contract only? That could be a special streak with seasons opening with a win. Would still need a different HC come week 2.

Latest posts

Back