Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis is more inaccurate than Vince Young was. Don’t see him ever being an NFL Starter. A good backup maybe. Inaccurate QB’s don’t survive long in the NFL. He also can’t seem to read a defense whatsoever. That or no one is ever open, which is very possible in Todd Downing’s terrible offensive scheme.

willis throwing motion is horrible. Unnnatural with a low release point. Hard to be accurate with awful mechanics

Can Willis play the entire game I can’t handle watching Woodside. Don’t know why they’re calling it a competition despite Willis being a rookie Woodside is trash

we have no backup. Our season is squarely on tannehill. If he goes down, its over. There was a reason willis was available late in a weak wb draft

Sorry but folks are crazy on here hating on Willis as a 3rd round pick . He needs work yes but he hasn’t been a disappointment at all . I dare say if he wasn’t pre hyped in draft and was of a paler skin tone as a 3rd rounder some of these same folks would actually be kinda excited. Just my humble opinion.

I would have zero confidence in Malik starting if Tanny got hurt. Woodside can at least game manage us to victories.
Ok I don't agree with your Malik take but I understand it.

However Woodside is not an NFL player and does not deserve to be playing football in any teams.

So if Willis is not the answer look for something else.

Willis was not drafted to be an immediate back up although I think he’s better than Wiodside right now . Willis needs to sit and learn , he has superstar traits . maybe he realizes them maybe he doesn’t . Either way you would NEVER think of Woodside being a starter next year .

I would have zero confidence in Malik starting if Tanny got hurt. Woodside can at least game manage us to victories.

There's no way you believe this. When has woodside shown he can do anything? Willis has an insane amount more potential and is every bit as good (I personally think he's better) as a nfl qb at the moment. We are better off keeping Stonehouse over woodside (joke).

Outstanding human being , salute to Mariota , I wish him all the success. No knock on Tanny either , he seems like a good dude .
Mariota will have a Fitzpatrick type of career. You bring him in as a stop gap QB, he'll help the young rookie QB, win a couple of games, a team first guy.

Woodside is trash!! There is no battle for the backup QB spot they’re just trying to keep the pre season interesting. Willis will be the backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back