Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Pollard is good. Dallas missused him last year and I got to listen to their fans complain about it all year. Spears/Pollard being so similar may be the point. The defense isn't tipped to which plays are coming by personnel. This has been a known problem for the titans offense for years. I think it may be fixed with this signing.

On the other hand... maybe a late draft pick or cheaper FA would have been enough.

I'm betting we will be happy with Pollard by mid-season

I like the two signings so far. Can make the argument for paying that much for rb, but I think pollard and spears are going to be a great 1-2 for this offense.

wouldn’t mind nabbing Ridley now.

Tony Pollard is also only like 14 months removed from breaking his leg. So that could account for some of the lost production from this past season.

1). What makes you think Henry would come back, get less carries, and take less money? Come on now.

reality

2). Of course pollard and spears are the same kind of back, that’s the reason they got him. It’s not longer a 1 rb focused system. It’s RB by committee due to them being used more in the passing game than we’ve done with rb’s in the past.

could have drafted a RB late

I love Pollard, I am a Memphis fan, but 8 mil a year for the next 3 years? WTF?!

3 years 12 mil, sure, good signing.... but 3 years 24mil makes me question Ran..

D-

Cushenberry is the only o-line I felt really good about signing from FA.

B+

reality

could have drafted a RB late

Im not saying that he wasn’t an overpay, that’s not my argument at all. I’m saying he’s a great fit for the style of offense we are going to run.

I’m not going to argue and say we shouldn’t have just taken a rb in the 4th round or so to be our number two, but I do love the style fit.

Latest posts

Back