Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Seriously, if you arent getting excited about the "Vision and Collaboration" at this point, you just dont want to get excited. Even if it doesnt work out, we are not pulling our punches and that is something we needed.

At the end of the season and I saw the lists of UFAs and what we needed, there were only 2 people who stuck out; Cushenberry and Ridley. Landing those two is fantastic, now through in a potential top of the league CB, I will take it.

If you would have told me when the off-season started that we would land Cushenberry, Ridley, and Sneed, I would have laughed in your face.

Maybe they attempted but maybe they just rather play for Ryans.

But Autry and AAS most definitely would fit any scheme. Wilson is new to being a DC and I highly doubt he has an identity/scheme as of yet.
Azeez is terrible at rushing the passer. The guy they brought in to replace him, Keneth Murray, that’s his specialty, blitzing. A role like David Long was for us.
Denard Wilson already said he wants an “attacking Defense”. Murray fits that role. Azeez did not. Plain and simple.

What is our salary amount at now? Can we be expected to pursue any other FA?
I’m wanting to say I saw 50m or so before sneed deal, so I am guessing around 30m or so left in the kitty.

This was as of March 16:

According to Spotrac, the Titans have $52.1 million in top-51 cap space, the third-most in the NFL. Over the Cap has a slightly lower number, coming in at $48.1 million, which is also the third-most in the league based on their totals.

Yeah I'm getting a better feel for Ran. Still curious to see if he wanted to bring back Autry and AAS. Had he bought one of them back, I'd give him an A+.

Getting Sneed for just a 25 3th and a 24 7th swap is absolutely stealing.

Should be interesting to see what Ran does in the draft. Nailed all 3 of his first picks last season and if he can nail 3 picks this year, we may have ourselves a stud of a GM in the making.

The jury is still out on Will Levis. I wonder if Ran will go chalk or throw a curve ball in there. Is Joe Alt that much better than who they might get in the second round and if the titans might move up in the first round with a team like the Eagles to get a dlinemen.

Latest posts

Back