Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

The jury is still out on Will Levis. I wonder if Ran will go chalk or throw a curve ball in there. Is Joe Alt that much better than who they might get in the second round and if the titans might move up in the first round with a team like the Eagles to get a dlinemen.
I would not be shocked to see them move down.

Think we stick at 7 and pop on Alt if there- if not hope to trade back. No partners to trade go with the TE. We going modern O, make it stupendous

Pretty happy so far with the moves made. Got our C a good WR and cover CBs. Pollard was a let down honestly, but i get it, so not upset about getting a good player. Henry wasn’t staying soooo….

From what I've seen we have 32 million in cap space. Maybe a little more or less depending on how Sneed contract is structured.. I would make Sneed hit a little higher this year while we still have cap space.

If we signed Peat I would feel a somewhat comfortable trading down, depending on how far the drop is. If it's with the Vikings for instance, we better be getting back more than than a 2 and a 3. I don't really care what trade value says. When you're looking to move up for the QB you believe is your franchise QB, then you're willing to pay a premium for it.

But still think passing on Alt could prove to be an all time blunder.

Think we stick at 7 and pop on Alt if there- if not hope to trade back. No partners to trade go with the TE. We going modern O, make it stupendous

I think I would rather take Nabers if he was there, than take Bowers. I just don't think a rebuilding team can afford to take a TE top 10.

I think I would rather take Nabers if he was there, than take Bowers. I just don't think a rebuilding team can afford to take a TE top 10.
I understand that! Have two top flights already. I wouldn’t be upset at all with Nabers there if Alt ain’t there. This is the most fun offseason in a long time!

Yes, and it's very possible that the new offense will use Okonkwo as a weapon more than a blocker. This could be a huge breakout year for him. We may already have our guy.

I was exited like this once not so long ago. Beasless, Clowncar, Julio “down by the school yard”, just dog squeeze! This feels different though. My antenna is up!

regressed bigly in 23

True, but we seemed to have coaching who forced players to fit a system/scheme rather than looking to capitalize on each players strengths. That has changed. Could make a big difference for a lot of our guys, especially on offense.

He may be the 2022 version of himself in 2024 but he still nowhere a bowers in the slot.

We don't know what Bowers is gonna be. I can remember when Eric Ebron was gonna be the next Tony Gonzalez. Vernon Davis got the same hype top. Both guys were good pros, but they didn't exactly have the sort of careers you would expect from a top 10 pick.

We don't know what Bowers is gonna be. I can remember when Eric Ebron was gonna be the next Tony Gonzalez. Vernon Davis got the same hype top. Both guys were good pros, but they didn't exactly have the sort of careers you would expect from a top 10 pick.
There is truth in this statement for any prospect; But this kid has the magic eye.

Because they look at Gronk and Kelce (wink), as opposed to Ebron and Davis (wink).

You make your own conclusion on that.

Honestly I wouldn't be mad at drafting Bowers at 7. I don't think anyone can make an argument other than presenting that Vernon Davis and Ebron didn't live up to the TE hype.

If that's the case, then teams shouldn't draft a QB in the top 5 as there's been many QB'S who haven't lived up to expectations.

Bowers freshman year at UGA was a man possessed. I remember thinking to myself that he was going to be an absolute stud from here on out. He's going to be special.

If we don't draft him, I hope to God nobody from the AFC South does.

Latest posts

Back