Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think it’s a problem with talent and OL issues. The schemes aren’t terrible. Not that I know much about the inner workings of NFL concepts. Vrabel is correct on execution. That happens on all levels.

I don’t know why people are so cranked up about Bienemy. Reid calls all the plays. What has he actually done?

February 1998: According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy and teammate Kanavis McGhee after a bar fight. Bieniemy was charged with disorderly conduct and fighting in public, but he pleaded no contest. He and McGhee received deferred sentences and performed court-mandated community service.
July 4, 1990: According to the Orlando Sentinel, Bienemy pleaded no contest after allegedly shoving a firefighter. The University of Colorado Boulder suspended Bieniemy for one game in the upcoming season.
September 1993: Colorado police arrested Bieniemy, then in the NFL. The Orlando Sentinel reports that Bieniemy allegedly grabbed a female parking attendant by the neck and threatened her. The University of Colorado Boulder banned Bieniemy from its campus for one year as a result.
April 2001: According to the Daily Bruin, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy on a DUI charge, three months after he joined the football staff as a running back coach. He previously had his driver’s license suspended after numerous violations.
Bieniemy was also linked to allegations that Colorado’s football program “used alcohol and sex to lure recruits.” ESPN reported in 2004 that the university discovered there was evidence of drugs and alcohol being used to “entice recruits,” but no university officials were guilty of misconduct.

I don’t know why people are so cranked up about Bienemy. Reid calls all the plays. What has he actually done?
Didn't he do as much as Nagy and Doug Pederson did while working under Reid? Why did they get HC positions after and not Bienamy? Why does he have to do a lateral move in a sense?

Eric bienemy is going to Washington as OC. ****ing Washington and we get Tim bastarding Kelly.
Bienemy has never called plays. He could have zero feel for the game and fall flat on his face. No clue if it was a good hire yet but the entire NFL will be watching. Who’s the QB there?

Didn't he do as much as Nagy and Doug Pederson did while working under Reid? Why did they get HC positions after and not Bienamy? Why does he have to do a lateral move in a sense?
If you can trust the rumors, he interviews poorly. I think he’s smart enough to know he has to move out from Reid’s shadow and prove himself to get to the next level.

More than Tim Kelly. He has been under Andy Reid for years so probably learned alot better things than downing and Kelly combined
Actually, at Houston, Kelly did a good job calling plays with Davis under center. They fell off considerably after he left them. I’m not saying Kelly will be the best ever, but no evidence Bienemy has ever been much more than a clipboard holder under Reid.

If you can trust the rumors, he interviews poorly. I think he’s smart enough to know he has to move out from Reid’s shadow and prove himself to get to the next level.
I've read that but there are a few articles saying that is not the case. I guess we'll see what happens this year away from Reid.

I've read that but there are a few articles saying that is not the case. I guess we'll see what happens this year away from Reid.
USAToday has an article claiming its racial, but with other black coaches hired this cycle it doesn’t have much validity. I’m guessing there is something to the poor interview angle. His checkered past also doesn’t help him.

USAToday has an article claiming its racial, but with other black coaches hired this cycle it doesn’t have much validity. I’m guessing there is something to the poor interview angle. His checkered past also doesn’t help him.
That article is idiotic. The guy states that if Pederson was OC under Reid and given a HC job, why shouldn’t Bienemy be given a head coaching job too. Leaving out the part that after a 1–5 start in 2015, Andy Reid gave Pederson play calling duties and the Chiefs proceeded to win their last 10 games! Pederson was hired as the Eagles coach immediately after that. Kind of a massive difference seeing as Bienemy has NEVER called plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back