Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Fact: The last 6 games I've been to, we've lost.

It was such a great atmosphere in New Orleans. Would've been epic had we won. At least the Saints know how to party. All Titans fans I came in contact with agreed that Tannehill is awful but there's nothing better right now.

I'll give this offense a pass today as it seemed like most offenses looked lost across the NFL today.

Wasn't necessarily impressed with the defense today. I think any plays by the defense was just a product of a mediocre Saints offense.

If Tanny doesn't show any signs of life by week 4, I'd say just give it to Levis. Because this offense just flat out looked exactly like last season.

That was me until last season at Hou. Up to that point I was 0-30+ in games I attended since 01-22.

That was me until last season at Hou. Up to that point I was 0-30+ in games I attended since 01-22.

Hmm, I'll have to go back and look but think I'm like 4-2 seeing the Titans live. Is anyone here undefeated? I'm wondering if a GoFundMe might be in order...?

Completely inexcusable for Vrabel to still have zero understanding of when to punt, when to kick, when to go for it. These are not questions where the answer is gut feel. These are simple mathematical questions that have been answered.

I was fine with it at the time... BUT having thought on it a tad... should have went for it... leave NO backed up if no good and STILL need a stop for exact situation making FG put Titans in... only difference is made FG Titans need stop and FGA... missed 4th down and Titans need stop & TD

I’d have zero beef with moving on from Vrabel.

anything less than division this season should probably cost him his job. The division still sucks so 9 wins could get the job done.
I am not there yet cause body of work and he is the best HC Titans have had since fishface was only HC and not HC/GM

Tannehill just played awful. He would have played just the same if he got 8 reps in preseason.

I could see your argument if one guy played 2 games vs the other guy not playing at all... but 8 freaking throws? Come on.
would have been 8 chances to zero in on Hopkins

Oh, almost didn’t realize, that’s 8 straight losses.
An article pointed out, 2nd longest losing streak in franchise history (tied).

still have a ways to go for the “record”. 18 straight back in 72-73.

longest home losing streak -13
Longest road losing streak -23
We lost 10 in a row in 2014 before winning week 1 of 2015. We're quickly approaching that streak, the longest since moving to Nashville.

Play calling was not really the issue (even though I don't think it was amazing play calling or anything). The issue was a QB who completed less than 50% of his passes and threw 3 int's (could have easily been 5 INT's).
I agree, my main problem with OC/playcalling/decision making was the terrible decision to kick a fg at the end, which i feel like everyone on earth bedsides vrabes knew that was stupid. And also going away from Henry for what felt like the entire second half, for no apparent reason

Byards fumble return for a TD should’ve stood. Refs clearly favored New Orleans this game… what makes it sad is the fact they had the opportunity to look at it and still got it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back