Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who plays Roy is apparently out of contract (and also might have something else lined up). But it's a good thing he's gone, like Sawdust said, underutilised and there are too many heroes).

I think Ra's attempted to kill Oliver on the mountain, not sure if he anticipated Maseo helping him/surviving. Him surviving is what made him want him to take over.

Not killing Thea is a ploy to get Oliver to take over, like avvie said

response to the response

Arrow finally somewhat picked up, these CW shows have not been so great lately. Could barely finish The Flash the night before. So if Roy was gone, why not just kill him? I understand he still may come back for an episode or two down the line but jeez we had 2 basically fake deaths in this episode when we include Thea. I'm glad he's gone anyway, it's getting way too crowded anyway and for the guy to have super strength he gets owned in basically every fight.

At first I was really excited about all these heroes joining forces and having plenty of crossovers but now I'm not sure. The Atom is basically on twice a week now and Arrow has lost it's edge. It could've been a poor man's Daredevil but now it's shaping up to be Arrow and friends, the CW going to CW.

I really have no idea what to expect for the rest of the season, which is good and bad.

One thing that annoys some is that Ray appeared cool, collected and possibly conniving when introduced but now acts like a teenage fanboy since the suit became operational. I think that's a legitimate complaint but I enjoyed the return of Awkward FreudianSlipping Felicity on the Flash crossover. "Ohmygod there's TWO of them!..."

Gotham

I am rarely surprised at a TV show. Im sure most of you are the same

when Fish declared a third option and scooped her eye out with a spoon I was like

woah!

when she squished it I was like

damn! that there is totally denying someone a victory

I was surprised by this scene. Fish is not faring well in the basement

Because this is an on going discussion, like the Movie Thread.

I started the Walking Dead back in 2012 because I knew it would be a major discussion, even though I don't even watch the show anymore.

Daredevil was for all the comic guys on here. Better Call Saul for the BB fans on here.

Bloodline idk, TitanJeff was feeling it.

Yea... Trinity/Lithgow season (4) is unanimously considered the best of the bunch.

1 & 4 were the best, but I thought 2 was also very good and 3 was decent.

It will suck, as a whole, after 4 though.

If you already start to hate it in S2... just wait until you get to S5. "Tick tick, that's the sound of you're life running out." Lol that was painfully bad.

Yea... Trinity/Lithgow season (4) is unanimously considered the best of the bunch.

1 & 4 were the best, but I thought 2 was also very good and 3 was decent.

It will suck, as a whole, after 4 though.

If you already start to hate it in S2... just wait until you get to S5. "Tick tick, that's the sound of you're life running out." Lol that was painfully bad.

If he thinks it sucks now, I don't see how he'll make it through season 3.

Really 1-2-4 are the only quality seasons of the show. So much missed potential with that show and Weeds.

Well, my wife is enjoying it- she's not annoyed by the same things I am- so I'm sure we'll get to S3 and probably 4 too. As a recovery person myself I know that mixed sex sponsorships don't happen; it seemed like a really convenient shark jump that just happens to insult my intelligence.

I really enjoyed seasons 1-4, but admittedly 1 and 4 are far and away the best of the bunch. Season 5 begins an endless descent into absurdity.

But yeah, if you are rolling your eyes at it now then season 5+ is going to be a real struggle. I say see it through to the end though if only so you can say you saw one of the most ridiculous series finales in television history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back